Timepiece Gentleman Scam (Aug) Read Details Here! >> Want to know about the scam? Read the news and get the details.
Are you aware of the timepiece scam? Well, you can know regarding it through the content that is provided below.
Timepiece Gentleman Scam shows that an article was published just a few hours ago, becoming very popular.
We see that the news is popular in the United Kingdom, the United States and the people are startled by what happened.
What is the news about?
The news is regarding the watch collection that disappeared. Dallas Grey, watch dealer of the Timepiece gentleman, has escaped with the consignment worth millions.
The collection of Timepiece Gentleman was launched in Dallas at the end of November 2017. It earned the company a profit of 500$.
Timepiece Gentleman Scam helped to know in 2018, the dealer of Rolex named Marco Nicolini joined the venture. The Timepiece Gentleman Empire is worth 10 Million dollars. Moreover, the Dallas based watch dealer ran with millions dollar consignment.
It had the hard-earned money of hundreds of people, and soon, a new store was going to be launched by raising 2 million dollars through the Instagram Platform.
The watches that were to e posted on social media had dozens and dozens of steel Rolexes and precious metals.
To read more regarding the news, the users should read ahead.
Important points regarding Timepiece Gentleman Scam:
- The store was located across the Hotel crescent in Dallas.
- The store is currently shut down, and the letters on the door also seem to be rubbed off.
- The Instagram account of the dealer Marco Nicolini and Anthony Farrer are closed, and no one is aware of where these people have gone.
- Both these persons were also demanding for the funds to raise a store. This was to be done overnight, and we also see that this didn’t seem normal the way they were asking for funds through social media.
- The last YouTube video was uploaded by them on June 25th and showed the unprofessional ways of the dealers.
Views of people on Timepiece Gentleman Scam:
We find that the users are shocked to see that the dealers ran away with a consignment worth a million dollars and are not contactable.
They did Fraud and have also cheated on those who have invested their hard-earned money. Checking out their social media profiles which earlier had millions of followers, is now closed; that is very shocking and left people astonished.
Along with this, we also see that the consignment they vanished with contains precious watches worth millions.
The bottom line:
The dealers ran with the consignment overnight, and Timepiece Gentleman Scam shows promised wholesale prices to the customers after taking 2000$ cash. So we see that it was a robbery and a Scam. The dealers were trying to gather funds through social media with fake promise and read here to know ways to protect yourself against scam.
Thus, we find that the users should stay active and alert from such scams to avoid them in the future.