This post includes honest 72hours.CA Reviews about the website that sells emergency kits and supplies.
72hours.CA is a well-known ecommerce platform in the e-marketplace. The website deals in various category products such as first-aid, food, emergency supplies, water, PPE and other related items. You can rely on the website for quality efficient items. Moreover, it delivers to different regions, including Canada.
Let’s learn about the website’s legitimacy and the customer experience in these 72hours.CA Reviews.
What is 72hours.CA?
The 72hours.CA website is the leading emergency store in Canada. The site focuses on providing quality, efficient deals to the customers during a disaster or emergency. The website’s USP is its gourmet freeze-dried food, water filter storage, and emergency supplies to help people during disasters.
In addition, the site offers emergency kits, including shelter, first aid, light and sanitation etc. Customers will also get medical equipment and solutions from the portal. Besides that, the website provides some discount offers where buyers can get up to 83% off on all the emergency products such as first aid kits, food, face mask and surgical kits, etc.
If you are in a dilemma like Is 72hours.CA Legit or a scam, we are going to clear all your doubts in this blog post.
What are the specifications of 72hours.CA?
- Website link-https://72hours.ca/
- Products-emergency kits, medical supplies, food and water etc.
- Domain establishment date-06/03/2011
- Company location-8063 N Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 5M8
- Email address-ORDERS@72HOURS.CA
- Contact number-1-800-964-8699
- Estimated shipping charges- free shipping on order +$99.99
- Deliver period-within 5-10 business days
- Payment modes-VISA, American Express, PayPal and MasterCard
- Return and exchange -30 days
- Refund policy- not specified
- Newsletter- published
Kindly read further in these 72hours.CA Reviews to get all the answers to your questions.
What are the benefits of shopping from this e-store?
- The website’s URL is entirely secured, which keeps the shopper’s card details and personal data secured.
- The delivery is free of cost on the purchase over $99.99.
- The website holds all the essentials for emergencies and disasters.
- The website holds genuine customer feedback on it.
- Valid social media page links mentioned on the website.
What are the drawbacks of shopping from this e-store?
- Some shoppers have also posted negative reviews about the site on the internet.
- It has received average scores and ratings.
Is 72hours.CA Legit?
Many imitative stores are available on the internet that copy information from the legit portal and offer the same products at low prices to scam people. Thus, people are advised to be cautious before choosing any online portal their shopping destination.
Moreover, we have summed up some information for the readers in this segment to verify the site’s actual motives.
- Domain expiration date- The domain will expire after 06/03/2023.
- Trust index- The website has obtained a low trust rank that is 64.2%.
- Customer reviews- Under every product, we have detected positive 72hours.CA Reviews. Furthermore, the customers have posted their responses on multiple platforms as well.
- Domain creation date-The domain name of the website is more than a decade old since it was founded on 06/03/2011.
- Trust score- The site has earned a low to average trust score of 50 out of 100.
- Content originality- The available data do not seem copied, and the site holds in-depth information about its offerings and responsibilities; thus, the content quality is above average.
- Address authenticity- The website has mentioned a serviceable office address on it.
- Alexa rank- The Alexa rank of the website is 294279.
- Social media links- Indeed, under the footer page, the site has mentioned valid links of its social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter.
What are the users’ 72hours.CA Reviews?
Fortunately, the customers have posted decent reviews under each website product. In addition, there are 4.3 stars of ratings and mixed feedbacks published on the site’s Facebook page where the majority of the buyers seem satisfied with the site offers, but still some the shoppers have few complaints. Similarly, positive remarks are also posted on the Trustpilot with 2.8-stars rating.
In short, the website has gained decent feedbacks from its users. Kindly learn here how to get a refund via PayPal.
The Final Verdict
We have summed up all the details under these 72hours.CA Reviews to help people conclude the website’s authenticity. Therefore, the website appears to be legit and has gained satisfied feedbacks from its shoppers.
But, still, we recommend the potential shoppers review everything from their end and must visit all the reviews, before taking any call to action. Read here to determine the facts of a credit card scam.
Have you ever ordered anything from the site? Kindly post your remarks below.