Truhair Reviews is here to help people understand the store’s worth and legitimacy before shopping.
Are you concerned about your grey hair and looking for the best treatment? TRUHAIR by Chelsea Scott brings a wide range of hair treatment products and coloring options available on its online shop, truhair.com.
The brand store specializes in hair cleansing and styling products, hair colors, value sets, and accessories for modern women who want to revamp their appearance. The store is in the United States and offers free shipping for orders above $50. But, before ordering anything, please read the Truhair Reviews online.
What is Truhair?
Truhair is the official website for all TRUHAIR products by Chelsea Scott. The store specializes in different hair treatment, cleansing, and styling products and accessories, including Value Sets. It also offers effective hair shampoos and colors to treat the issues of grey hair.
The products are designed using proven ingredients that hydrate, repair, and seal the follicles and prevent hair from falling and graying. It also comprises hair repair serum, hairspray, hair color lift, hair thickening shampoo, and more. As per its official FB page, the store is based in the United States. But, before ordering any product, consumers want to know Is Truhair Legit or a scam.
- Site’s URL – https://truhair.com/
- Products – Hair Treatment, Cleansing, Stylish, Coloring, and Hair Accessories
- Payment Choices – All Payment Modes Accepted
- Email Help – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Help – +1 727-386-9901, as per FB page
- Address – As per the FB page, TRU Beauty LLC, Tampa, FL
- Newsletter Subscription – Available
- Domain Creation Date – 7th Dec 2011, Ten Years, Seven Months, and 27 Days
- Shipping Info – Orders are processed within 24 hrs. Free delivery for orders above $50 and a flat $3 is charged for all lesser orders across the US, and for international shipping, a flat $20 is charged for orders below $50.
- Return and Refund Info – As per Truhair Reviews, all returns must be completed within 30 days of delivery. Only items purchased on the website can be returned, and the store won’t refund returned products purchased from other ecommerce websites.
- Social Media Links – Active on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
Pros of Truhair
- Different hair treatment remedies and solutions
- Hair care and cleansing products are available
- Hair accessories and value sets
- Free shipping for orders above $50
- Return and refund available
- The founder’s name is shared and has active pages on social media
Cons of Truhair
- Phone number and address not shared on the official website
- Shipping charges for orders below $50
Is Truhair Legit or a Scam?
Truhair.com is an online store dealing with different hair care products, and before trying any products, it is worth evaluating its legitimacy. So, after evaluating the website thoroughly, we have found some crucial details shared below.
- The website’s domain was registered ten years ago on 7th Dec 2011 and was updated last year on 8th Dec 2021. The domain was further registered up to 7th Dec 2022.
- We found a high trust ranking, and it has secured an 80% trust score. So, we found no loopholes in the store’s trust indexes.
- There are many Truhair Reviews and testimonials available on the official website. Other review websites also shared multiple reviews and comments from online users.
- The store is on social media platforms where online users comment and inquire about their products.
- The founder’s name is available on the website. But, the webpage has not shared a physical address or contact number.
- The products are also available on reported online stores with good ratings and reviews.
The website can’t be considered a scam as it has been in business since 2011 and has received many positive reviews and comments. But, before ordering any product, you must evaluate the store page.
Many Truhair Reviews, testimonials, and comments from online users are available because of its product quality. Many consumers were seen sharing positive feedback and comments about their products.
But, some users have issues with the hair color products as they say the color differs from what they ordered. So, before ordering any products from the store, you must evaluate and research the items to avoid unnecessary hassles. So, you must research it further before ordering to avoid hassles. Plus, read the online tips on spotting Credit Card Scams.
Truhair.com is an online store selling different hair treatments and hair care products by Chelsea Scott. Many Truhair Reviews are available online, giving you an idea of whether or not it is trustworthy and legit. So, read the reviews, comments, and testimonials before purchasing. Plus, read the helpful guide on spotting PayPal Scams to stay safe.
Have you ordered any hair color from the store? Please share your experiences.