Our research on Stoveguard Reviews will guide our readers on the legitimacy and specifications of this store. Kindly read all the details.
Do you want to guard your stoves and oven? Have you ever heard of the Stoveguard shop? If not, we are here to help you out. This shop in the United States is famous for its products that can save your kitchen accessories from damage. This post on Stoveguard Reviews will help the readers know about this shop’s functioning.
So, kindly read this post to learn everything about this shop in a detailed manner. Also, go through the legitimacy section.
Overview of Stoveguard
Stoveguard shop is an online shopping place where buyers can buy protectors for their stove, grill, or oven. They have fantastic quality grill liners and stove guards that can save your stoves and oven from damage and dirt and keep it safe. They are best compatible with:
Is Stoveguard Legit? Have you ever thought of this question? We are sure that you might think about the legitimacy of this shop. Every customer is aware of online hacking, and they want to be saved from online hacking. So they always prefer safety before buying from online sites. Here we are sharing some legitimacy and specifications of this shop so that you can evaluate if this website is legit or a scam. So, kindly have a look at all the details.
Features of Stoveguard shop
- Buy guards for stoves from https://stoveguard.com/.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 440-558-2500
- Return Address details: Ohio 44131, 4700 Spring Road Cleveland
- We have gone through some positive Stoveguard Reviews on their official site. Also, some positive reviews were also seen on online sites.
- Return Policy: It offers hassle-free returns and refunds within 30 days.
- Replacement Policy: One-time replacement policy for defective products for up to 45 days.
- Shipping Policy: No appropriate shipping policy is found. A return shipping policy is available.
- Payment options are not written on their layout.
- Email, return address, and phone number are available.
- Positive reviews are found on official and online websites.
- Social media pages have a good number of followers and ratings also.
- The office Address detail is missing from the layout.
- The payment policy is missing.
Is Stoveguard Legit?
A Stoveguard shop is an online shopping place where the buyers can find guards or shields for their stoves and oven. But, some details are needed to be shared that will help the buyers to know about the legitimacy. Kindly have a look at all the details mentioned below:
- Registration Date: May 16, 2005, is the date of creation of the Stoveguard shop. This site is seventeen years old.
- Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC registers Stoveguard shop.
- Trust Score: Stoveguard shop got an eighty-six percent of trust score. This indicates that this website is rated under the good trust score category.
- Buyer’s Reviews: Our team has gone through some good StoveGuard Reviews on their official site, and also, some online sites have reviewed their products.
- Social Media Accounts: The pages on Facebook and Instagram are found with good reviews and customer ratings.
- Data security: This domain is secured through HTTPS protocol. Hence, it steals the trust of the buyers.
- Misplaced Data: Contact details like email, return address, and phone number are available. However, office address details are unfound.
- Policies: Some policies are up to the mark, whereas some policies are missing from the layout. Return shipping policy is mentioned. The payment policy and product shipping policy are unfound.
This website has mentioned details on the return address, email, and phone number. However, the office address is missing from the layout. The website is rated well on online sites and offline sites. Customers have shared good reviews. On Facebook, it was rated 4/5 and had good followers on Instagram. Hence, this website steals the attention of the buyers with positive ratings.
On Alexa, it was ranked averagely. Thus, this website can be trustworthy. The buyers can check details on how to get a refund if scammed through a credit card.
Wrapping up this post on Stoveguard Reviews, this website is quite old. It was registered seventeen years ago. Also, the trust score is quite impressive. Hence, one can trust this website. This site seems to be legit. Kindly go through the details on how to save yourself from PayPal scamming.
What are your opinions on the permissibility of this site? Please let us know in the comment section.