This news article deals with the Wordle game and mentions the Five Letter Words That End In Own.
Do you love finding new words in English with the help of a game? If you like it, you might be aware of the Wordle game. Millions of people in the United States follow this game ardently.
Wordle game has made its place among the people as many people are turning out every day to search for the word of the day. But, knowing some words in advance is always a benefit. So, to help you with that, we are here to share some important Five Letter Words That End In Own.
List of five-letter words that end with OWN?
Below is given a list of words that ends with OWN, which you can use further in your daily wordle game.
- Adown: downward position
- Blown: swollen or distended
- Brown: the color of dark soil or wood.
- Clown: Performance artist in the circus.
- Crown: princely or royal headdress
- Drown: die from suffocation
- Flown: past tense of fly
- Frown: to express displeasure and disfavor
- Grown: past tense of grow
- Known: identified with something or some person.
- Shown: past tense of show and display.
These are the 5 Letter Words That End In Own, which you might have used to find the April 27 answer for Wordle.
Wordle is a puzzle game that provides a new word every day. People also wait for the new word and also enjoy solving the puzzle. Earlier, this game was launched by Josh Wardle, but later it was taken by New York Times in the United States.
Therefore, now everything in the application is handled and managed by the New York Times. It is better to know about the words, and therefore we are sharing some words that end with OWN as the answer for April 27 was ending with OWN.
List of five-letter words with OWN apart from 5 Letter Words That End In Own
The words that contain OWN in the middle also have some significance, and we must also understand these words to solve the Wordle puzzle game with ease.
- Downy: Resembling down and fluffy
- Gowns: A woman’s long dress with a full length
- Towny: a resident and dweller of a town
- Downs: download
- Owned: belonging to oneself
- Owner: possessor or a person who owns something
- Towns: a populated area that is relatively smaller than that city.
These are some of the words that have OWN in them and can be used for the Wordle game.
Tips and tricks to find Five Letter Words That End In Own in the Wordle game
The main trick to playing the Wordle game is to choose the vowels first to eliminate choosing the correct word in fewer attempts. The second step would be to use the consonants to make the bricks green accurately. If you want to have more information about it, you can click here.
The Wordle game is increasing its popularity, and many people are playing it. As the 27th April answer for the Wordle had OWN at the ending, we have found eleven such words that are Five Letter Words That End In Own.
Which is the best word you find in Wordle? You can mention the word in the comment section below.