Have you noticed the TunesKit Audio recorder? Are you aware of the multiple features and facilities this TunesKit Audio recorder facilitates? If not, then this article is all you need to go through. The TunesKit Audio recorder provides an excellent way to record all the PC music and other sounds.
Today in this article, we will cover entire details about TunesKit Audio Capture and further details about its features. Read the article below.
What is TunesKit Audio recorder?
TunesKit Audio Recorder is a software that is specialized in recording sounds in PC. This software facilitates in capturing or recording any kinds of music or sound tracks playing in PC including online conferences, Music of game, songs, radio, etc. The TunesKit has the ability to capture the audio which are played on VLC, Windows Media Player, Chrome, iTunes, and other music players. The most interesting thing about this software is one can easily record music from any online subscription music platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, etc. and listen to the songs for free in offline mode.
TunesKit provides a fantastic way to record all types of music with ease. At the same time, there won’t be any issue relating to the sound quality as it features the same audio quality of the original song or music. Furthermore, it includes the smartest features as it facilitates multi track recording which can be saved to DLAC, MP3, etc. All types of sound can be recorded in computer with the help of the TunesKit Audio Capture software, and do follow. The user can download music to mp3. The most prominent things about this software is that it detects and repairs the ID3 tags that enables manual editing of the music track. Last but not the least, the user can also edit, mix and merge the audios manually the way they like. The software aims to provide an amazing experience to all its users.
Features of TunesKit Audio Capture:
- It is quite simple to use.
- It enables recording of all types of music and sounds played on Mac and Windows from any music platforms.
- It records the music having the original sound quality of the original music from different music platform.
- It provides flexibility to recording digital sounds with ease.
- It features recording multiple music simultaneously.
- It allows to edit, merge, mix recorded music manually.
- It facilitates to the convert the recorded music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc.
- It records the sounds in real time while the song is being played.
How to Download Music from Spotify to MP3 Player?
Spotify, the biggest music platform that features every music and podcasts being released. People do like to listen music in Spotify and might be willing to listen to their favorite songs whenever they want with ease in offline mode. User can do it through TunesKit Audio Capture. However, people do come across difficulty to listen to their desired music as there aren’t any option to download the music on Spotify. Here comes TunesKit Audio Capture to solve all such problems. With TunesKit Audio Capture, User can now listen Spotify music on MP3 player, do follow. The TunesKit software enables to convert the music in various formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV, etc.
The music available in Spotify do comes with OGG form that hinders the music to be played in MP3. However, there are two ways for users to listen to their desired songs in MP3 without any hindrance. The given ways relating to TunesKit Audio Capture are stated below.
- TunesKit enables to download the Spotify music to MP3 player:
- Spotify Music player enables to convert the Spotify music to MP3 format.
Steps to download the Spotify music to MP3 player through TunesKit Audio capture:
- The TunesKit Software needs to be downloaded and installed.
- Click on the Audio capture option and press the + option to choose Spotify.
- Spotify will be added.
- The Format option needs to be clicked from the homepage in order to select your MP3 format.
- Thereafter, click on the Spotify icon, user will enter the Spotify homepage.
- Once entering the Spotify Homepage, choose your desired music from TunesKit Audio Capture and play it, the TunesKit software will automatically record the music.
- In the recording page, click on the stop option to once the music gets completed.
- Entre the recorded music page, you will get the option to rename and edit the recorded music, edit them accordingly.
- Thereafter, click on the save option to save the music.
- Click on the convert option, do follow which appears next to the format option to get into the history page.
- Click on the search button where you have saved after you find the recorded music.
- Copy the recoded music to MP3 player from the folder where you have saved the song. The music will be converted to MP3 accordingly through TunesKit Audio Capture.
Steps to convert the Spotify music to MP3 format through Spotify Music player:
- The other Music converter needs to be downloaded and installed.
- Through the other Music converter login to your Spotify account.
- Select the music you want to convert and drag the music to + option given at the side of the music.
- Thereafter, click on the MP3 option after choosing the MP3 format.
- After few seconds the music will get converted to MP3 format.
- If you are willing to save the converted music to any of your computer folder, the Browse option needs to be clicked.
- Choose the specific folder where you want to save the recorded music.
- Once saved, open the MP3 player in the TunesKit Audio Capture computer, and copy the saved music from the folder to the MP3 player.
- The music will get converted to MP3 format.
Pros of the method:
- TunesKit Audio Capture allows various kinds of music converting format.
- Musics are recorded in real time while listening.
- TunesKit Audio Capture provides original sound quality of the converted music.
Cons of the Method:
- The music converting speed is slow in Other Music converter.
- The Spotify Music Converter is not free.
- User needs to have a Spotify account to convert the music from Spotify Music Converter but not in case of TunesKit Audio Capture.
To get more information about TunesKit Audio recorder, click on this link
Are the details helpful? Comment below