Are you looking to buy fancy branded clothes online? Have you checked the Farfetch.com store? Farfetch.com is an online business store where you can buy expensive branded fashion items. The website is getting massive attention from countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
The platform claims to deliver orders worldwide. But before you purchase anything, you must read this post on Forfetch Reviews to know more.
Overview of Farfetch.com
Farfetch store is an online business store made especially for fashion lovers. The platform aims to become a global centre for consumers willing to buy luxury and branded fashion items by making a solid bond between makers, stores and clients. Although one shouldn’t get confused between Farfetch and Forfetch, the latter website is a copy of the first that sells lights, which is a scam.
We will discuss Farfetch.com, where buyers can buy fashion products for Mens, Women and Kids. You can buy products like:
Is Forfetch Legit? This platform has listed various branded items that aren’t available on popular sites like Amazon and Flipkart. Thus it raises a concern among buyers is this site legit? Although the website seems popular, it is essential to verify if the platform is worth your trust or not. It also helps buyers to stay safe from various scams. Read the above details carefully before trusting the site.
Features of Farfetch.com
- Domain URL: https://www.farfetch.com/in/
- Address: FARFETCH UK Ltd, The Bower, 211 Old Street, London, EC1V 9NR
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone Number: +16467913768
- Return Policy:Buyers can return their orders 14 days after the delivery.
- According to Forfetch Reviews, the products listed on the site have no reviews, and the platform has received many mixed reviews.
- Shipping Policy: Worldwide shipping available. The delivery time depends on the destination of the orders.
- Refund Policy: The refunds of the returned order will initiate within 14 business days.
- Payment Methods: The platform accepts payment through almost all methods, including PayPal, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Visa, MasterCard, and many more.
- Buyers can view items in different currencies.
- Brief description of the products.
- The website has popularity among buyers.
- unclear reviews about the website.
- The website doesn’t mention the details about the owner.
Is Forfetch Legit?
Popularity among buyers doesn’t mean that the website is legitimate. The platform needs to qualify certain factor checks to earn the shoppers’ trust. We will mention below some of the critical factors of the site to help buyers know if the platform is worth their trust or not.
- Website Registration: The platform is old as it was registered on 29th May 2003.
- Website Expiration: The platform will expire on 29th May 2027.
- Registrar: The platform was registered through Lexsynergy Limited.
- Customer reviews: The items listed on the store have no Forfetch Reviews. Previous customers have given negative feedback about the website on Quora. And these reviews make this website appear less trustworthy and suspicious.
- Trust Factor: The platform received a trust score of 69% on average. Still, more investment and research are required before investing in it.
- Social Media accounts: The platform is available on various social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Data protection: HTTPS protocol is enabled for the protection of the data of users. However, this doesn’t always protect users’ data.
- Missed Information: The owner’s information is not provided by the platform.
- Customer Policies: All the essential policies, including Return policy, Refund Policy, Shipping Policy, Terms and connection, are briefly provided.
The platform claims to receive positive feedback on its website, but this feedback is false, as much negative feedback has been detected on other websites. As a result, this website appears untrustworthy and suspicious, and further investigation is required.
Farfetch.com mentioned all the necessary details and information like Address, Contact Number, Email Id and Social Media handles. However, it appears to be lacking in providing owner information, which is critical for client and service provider transparency.The readers can find details on credit card scams through this article.
Summing up the Forfetch Reviews post, we can conclude the authenticity of this website by checking certain factors mentioned above in this article. We have also provided measures for buyers to save themselves from PayPal scamming in this blog.
Let us know if you find this article helpful or not.