Website Reviews

Dressfat Reviews {Sep} Is This A Legit Website Or Not?

Dressfat Online website Reviews

Dressfat Reviewswill assist you in determining the legitimacy of this website that offers women’s clothes.

Do you intend to purchase a dress for a specific event? One of them is Dressfat, a website that has been conducting business in the United States for the past few days. However, as we know, internet scams are highly prevalent, so it is crucial to thoroughly research a website before making a purchase. Do not be concerned; you will learn everything about dressfat. For everything about this website in detail, we recommend you to read our Dressfat Reviews.

About Dressfat .com

It is an online store that sells clothing for women. Dresses, including slip dresses, little dresses, high dresses, and mid dresses, are among the goods they sell. Dressfat, founded in 2018, focuses on operating an e-commerce platform for cross-border exports and provides a huge selection of goods. 

Given the enormous growth of the internet nowadays, dress fat is actively extending its worldwide markets. To address all consumer needs, they have a skilled customer service team. The organisation asserts that they have eight offices and branches in more than 30. If you want to buy items from this website, we advise you to read ourIs Dressfat Legitsection.

The Specification of dressfat.com

  • Website link – https://www.dressfat.com/
  • Category – They offer a wide range of women’s clothes.
  • Domain age – More than 1 Year
  • Contact Number – +1 (903) 215-1303
  • Office Address – 1132 E Cooper Dr, Palatine, Illinois 60074, US
  • Shipping Charge – Shipping is free over orders of 59$.
  • Email address – Services@Dressfat.Com
  • Newsletter – No data available. 
  • Social Media Links – It is Accessible.
  • Delivery Policy – 5 to 8 Business Days
  • Refund Policy – No data is accessible.
  • Exchange Policy – No data is accessible.
  • Return Policy – within 14 Days
  • Payment Methods – PayPal, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover

Read Dressfat Reviews to know more about the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing from dressfat.com.

The following are the advantages of purchasing from dressfat.com.

  • The main contact details of the company are available on dressfat.com.
  • They offer a wide range of women’s clothes.
  • Dressfat com is HTTPS secured.
  • The social media links are available on dressfat.

The following are the disadvantages of purchasing from dressfat.com.

  • The owner’s information is not available.
  • The price of the clothes is very high on dressfat.
  • The user interface of this website is slow and unresponsive.
  • They are not giving any discount on the website.

Is Dressfat Legit?

Online shopping is getting increasingly risky due to the increase in internet fraud. When purchasing from an unfamiliar website, we should conduct thorough research. Before making a purchase, it would be beneficial to look into this website’s following features.

  • Domain Creation Date – 18/08/2021
  • Domain Expiration Date – 18/08/2023
  • Social Media connection- Only Facebook’s link is available.
  • Policies – Numerous online stores employ the same policy. The website lacks information on the products.
  • Address Originality – The same address is used by many sites; hence its an incorrect address.
  • The Owner Information – This information is not available on the website.
  • Customer Reviews – No Dressfat Reviews by customers are available on dressfat.
  • Unrealistic Discounts – The discounts on women’s clothes are not available on Dressfat.
  • Content Quality – Only 60% of the content on this website is original and unique; the remaining 40% is copied from other websites.
  • Trust Score – The website’s trust score is 60%, which is the average trust index of the website.
  • Alexa Rank – The Alexa rank of dressfat is 2167609, which means the website is not that popular.
  • Index Rank – The index rank of dressfat is 42.4 out of 100, which indicates that the website is questionable.

Customer’s Dressfat Reviews

Unfortunately, there are no product reviews from customers on the website. There are no online customer reviews on the website, unlike other websites. Customer reviews are crucial for any website to draw in new visitors. Learn How to Get a refund Through PayPal click here

The Bottom Line

Website sell various items, including dresses, such as slip dresses, tiny dresses, high dresses, and midi dresses. But there are several problems with this website, making it unreliable. The website is also lacking many crucial facts. We have covered all the key points in our Dressfat Reviews. If you want to know How to Get a refund via Credit card, click here to know more about Skirt, click here 

Did you buy anything from this Dressfat? If yes, please share your experience in the comment section.

Leave a Response