The post talks about Waveemr Reviews and elaborates on the different parameters to check its legitimacy.
New Year is around the corner, and the excitement of Christmas celebrations has already begun everywhere. People across the United States start to prepare for the big Christmas day by purchasing all the paraphernalia required to decorate the place. Considering the hectic lifestyle, most people opt for shopping online.
Waveemr is one of the websites that claim to offer beautiful Christmas Trees at cost-effective prices. However, the website has a different name of Balsam Hill mentioned, which raises the alarm of whether it is authentic.
Read through our Waveemr Reviews to get a complete understanding of its authenticity and legitimacy.
What is Waveemr Website?
Waveemr is an online Ecommerce website from the United States that claims to offer authentic and beautifully carved Christmas Trees. The website sells artificial Christmas trees in different variants such as LED Pre-Lit Trees, Dunhill Fir Hinged Tree, and much more.
While there are plenty of variety available on the website and similar sites are offering the same, it becomes imperative to check the authenticity. Furthermore, the website was recently created on 13 January 2021, which is 10 months before.
Thus, we can have an in-depth sneak peek about Is Waveemr Legit or a scam by researching the different parameters accurately. Read the sections below.
Specifications of Waveemr Website
- Website link – https://www.waveemr.com/
- Products Offerings – Christmas Trees in different varieties like Classic Trees, Fencil Trees, Flocked Trees, Outdoor Trees, Tabletop Trees, Technology Trees, Tinsel Trees, and Potted Trees
- Contact number – Not Available
- Email Id – Not Available
- Newsletter – Not Available
- Contact Address – Not Available
- Return Policy – 7 days return with valid proof and reason
- Refund Policy – Not Mentioned
- Shipping Policy – 3 to 7 business days Free Shipping
- Social Media – Not Available, considering the Waveemr Reviews
- Mode of Payment – American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, PayPal, and Visa
- Processing Period – 1 business day
- Shipping Policy – Standard Shipping such as EMS/ USPS/ DH/ ePacket
- Delivery time: Processing Time in addition to Transportation Time
Pros of Waveemr Website
- It has a valid HTTPS connection
- There are a wide range of Christmas Tress available
Cons of Waveemr Website
- The website reflects the name of other popular website Balsam Hill who sell the same products
- There are no contact details, including address, number, or email id mentioned
- There is no accurate detail of delivery time
- No social media pages
- No customer reviews
Is Waveemr Legit?
Every online website must qualify the different parameters and authenticity check to ensure any scam website does not dupe the customers.
- Domain Age – It was created on 13 January 2021
- Domain Expiry – 13 January 2022
- Social Media Links – There are no social media links listed on the website
- Customer Reviews – The website and internet lack customer reviews to know the feedback of customers.
- Content Quality – The updated quality of content is average and low
- Owner’s Information – No owner details are listed
- Trust Score – Average trust score of 1%
- Trust Rank – The overall trust score is very low, 0.6/ 100.
- Address – There are no address and other contact details mentioned anywhere
Waveemr Reviews – What Customers Have To Say?
The website sells its products under Balsam Hill, which is yet another site selling Christmas trees. Thus, we decided to research customer reviews on the website. There are no reviews listed anywhere on the products sold. Herein, we went on to research on the internet. There are no other reviews anywhere on the internet nor on other portals, which can help prove if the website is legit or a scam.
Thus, we conclude that the website is highly suspicious based on the Waveemr Reviews we have gathered, and there are no reviews listed on the internet to check its authenticity.
Ever scammed on Credit Card? Read tips to get a refund
Based on the points mentioned above and parameters, we can conclude that the website is highly suspicious. It is selling its products under the name of another website.
Besides, it also lacks any relevant details like contact number, address, or email id to connect with the company to return the product. Moreover, the return and refund policy are also not clear. Thus, we conclude based on Waveemr Reviews that the website is dubious.
Ever scammed on PayPal? Read tips to get a refund.
What is your favorite Christmas Tree decorative? Do share with us your feedback and views in the comment section below.