The article Tutasho Reviews provides a detailed analysis of the website and demonstrates its legitimacy using the results obtained.
Are you a fashionista who loves to wear the latest fashion products? But are you having trouble deciding on a suitable brand and its prices? Social media has become a daily part of life for millions of people Worldwide. To maintain a good profile, we need some quality products to enhance our view, so we started to purchase online; here in this article, we will discuss Tutasho website and Tutasho Reviews.
The Tutasho e-commerce site
This website sells the best-branded accessory items for both men and women. The owners have created this website to deliver hand-picked and curated products. They claim that their products are a smart choice for all purchases.
Their value-for-money products are,
- For Women: Wallets (Compact, Pouches, Card Holders, Long), Shoulder Bags, Clutches, Shoulder Bags.
- For Men: Wallets, Pouches, Card And Key Holders, Totes, Duffles, Bags, Backpacks, Business Bags, Crossbody Bags, And Bum bags.
- They sell many famous brands like Alma, Louis Vuitton, Twist, Speedy, Etc.
Is Tutasho Legit? Sometimes the truth may hide its face from the outside world, so we should dig out the truth to find the true face of everything. This statement applies to finding the legitimacy of the website.
- Customers can buy products at: https://www.tutasho.com/
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Telephone number: they didn’t provide the contact number
- Address Information: they haven’t enclosed the address details
- Social media activity: they have displayed the icons of Facebook, Instagram, Google plus, YouTube. But none of the links are working and the links are redirecting to the feedback page.
- Content originality: most of the content is plagiarized
- Tutasho Reviews: customer reviews are unavailable
- Shipping policy: they have provided detailed information about their processing, shipping process, and timings. For standard shipping, the estimated delivery time is around 8 to 15 days. And free shipping charges.
- Return policy: customers can return their product within 14 days of delivery, but customized products cannot be returned.
- Refund policy: all the returned products will undergo quality inspection, and for the eligible products, customer can get their refunds.
- Payment options: they accept the visa and master card.
Tutasho Reviews are unattainable, and this website seems like a suspicious one, so it is mandated to check their further specifications.
- They are the top-selling brands, so every product is a guaranteed one.
- Everyone, regardless of the purchase amount, receives free shipping.
- Detailed product descriptions can be seen for all the products.
- Unrealistic discounts for most of the products, for example. Louis Vuitton is the most popular brand, but they sell its products at an 80 percent discount. It is not feasible for any company.
- Customer reviews are absent.
- They haven’t enclosed the details, like phone number or address.
Is Tutasho Legit? We can answer this question using technical vitals because technical determinants are indicators that cannot be easily fabricated.
- Domain age: the Tutasho website was created on 10/07/2022. So the age of the website is less than a month
- Domain expiry date: tutasho website will expire on 10/07/2023; very less domain life
- Registrar’s name: the website got registered under Namesilo,llc
- Data safety: a valid HTTPS and SSL certificated is detected for ensuring the data safety.
- Trust index of the website: it has scored only 2%
- SEO Score : 74
- Alexa ranking: 5178339
- Plagiarism content: more than 90 %
- Tutasho Reviews: customer reviews are absent on the website
- Missing information: company name, phone number, address details.
Summary of Reviews
We can see a separate section for customer reviews on the Tutasho website, but none of them have registered their comments or ratings for the products. There is a customer review section with 5-star ratings below every product description.
But there are no comments or ratings below that product, and the content is misleading to the people. And there are no traces of people buying the tutasho products. So it doesn’t seem like a legit website. Readers can check out this Credit Card Scam Article.
In the article, Tutasho Reviews described the website’s legitimacy nature, but this website doesn’t seem like a legit one because of its poor trust score, unfeasible discount rates, etc. We could not even obtain any customer reviews from the website.
So, people can consider this article as a reference for conducting website legitimacy tests. It protects them from many malicious websites. Readers can also read about the PayPal scams information. For more information visit here.
Do you find this article useful? Share us your favorite accessories brand in the comment section.