In this post, we will discuss the Tuna Fortnite Fish, which is getting popular along with the fans of Fortnite.
Are you wondering about what tuna fish is and how you can get one in Fortnite? Then, you are in the right place; in this post, we will look at what tuna fish is, its uses, and how to obtain one.
Fortnite has been the lead game on battle royale for a long while Worldwide because of the gameplay, updates, and graphics. The updates are making tremendous changes to the game and introducing new things very frequently, and tuna fish is one of them.
Let us know more about Tuna Fortnite Fish further in this post.
What is Tuna Fish in Fortnite?
It is just like one of many outfits in the game; however, it is highly customizable, and players can style it however they want. But to get tuna fish, you need to run around the map and collect specifics which helps to unlock this outfit.
Tuna fish is a part of the battle pass, but fortunately, you don’t need to have a battle pass to collect the required things for this outfit. You need to collect color bottles, rainbow ink (optional), and character styles to obtain the Tuna fish styles. Let us know the locations of the color bottles.
Color Bottle Locations in Fortnite Map to Get Tuna Fortnite Fish
There are around 21 varieties of Color bottles in different parts of the island. Below is the list of locations:
- Leafy Green – Present in Stealthy Stronghold.
- Desert Sand – Present in wreckage west of Pleasant Park.
- Banana Yellow- Present in Rainbow Rentals.
- Codename G.R.N – Present in Corny Crops.
- Recruit Green – Present in Weeping Woods bridge.
- Slurp Turquoise – Present in Sludgy Swamp.
- Frozen Blue – You can find it in Coral Castle.
- Diamond Blue- Present in Gorgeous Gorge.
- Mesmerizing Violet – Present in wreckage south of Believer Beach.
- Stone Grey – Present in Mount F8. You need to grab this to get Tuna Fortnite Fish.
- Robotic Grey – Present in Destroyed dish.
- Knight Crimson – Present in Fort Crumpet.
- Cuddly Pink- Present in Steamy stacks.
- Renegade Red – Present in Boney Burbs.
- Ruby Red – Present in Lockie’s Lighthouse.
- V-Labs Magenta – Present in Misty Meadows.
- Midas Gold – Present in Catty Corner.
- Ghoulish Green – Present in Shanty Town.
- Crystaline blue- Present in wreckage south of Dirty Docks.
- Brite Purple – Present in Retail Row.
- Pumpkin Orange – Present in the Orchard.
These are all the varieties and locations of the Color Bottles, and for the additional styling of Tuna Fortnite Fish, you also need to collect rainbow ink and Character styles.
The Final Verdict
Tuna Fish is the latest and most different outfit in Fortnite, so you should give it a try if you haven’t already. Check out here to get the location of Color Bottles on the map.
Have you already tried the Tuna Fish outfit? Let us know your views on the outfit in the comment section below. Also, do share this Tuna Fortnite Fish post to let others know about it.