With the holiday season approaching, if you want to know is ticketnetwork legit and book your tickets, read its review below.
TicketNetwork was established in 1996 and has become highly popular since 2002. However, the customers from the United States and Canada wanted to know the authenticity of TicketNetwork as rumours had spread over the internet that the website is reselling tickets at double the rate, and some of the tickets are invalid.
Do you wish to book a ticket via TicketNetwork? Would you like to know is ticketnetwork legit? Then, please read a review of Ticket Network below.
What is TicketNetwork?
TicketNetwork is an e-commerce website. It is the matchless source for buying tickets for the hottest sports events, theatre events, concerts, comedy sets and festivals. Each day, more than 7.5 million tickets are listed for sale, covering more than 80K events. TicketNetwork works with trusted ticket selling establishments and professionals to provide the best service. Their ticketing services are spread over:
- Pop events
- Events at Las Vegas
- Religious events
- R&B events
- Latin events
Is ticketnetwork legit?
- Website Age – 13th December 1995, 25 years and 11 months old
- WEBSITE EXPIRY – 12TH DECEMBER 2021 (WITHIN NEXT 25 DAYS)
- TRUST Score/Alexa ranking- 96% (EXCELLENT)
- Website Popularity – 18376 (Great)
- Proximity to Suspicious Websites – 7/100
- Owner details – not provided
- The authenticity of tickets – The website provides authentic tickets. But, In case of any issues, the customer needs to contact the ticket seller.
- Phone number – 1(860)644-4000
- Address – Ticket Network, 75 Gerber Rd E, South Windsor, CT 06074
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Type – Event ticketing, e-commerce
- Website address – https://TicketNetwork.com
- Contact person – not provided. It is accounted to review is ticketnetwork legit.
- Owner Contact Details – not provided
- Linking to Social Media – Provides, FB – @TicketNetwork, Twitter – @TicketNetwork and Instagram – @ TicketNetwork.
- Shipping policy – Tickets will be shipped to the address provided at checkout and delivered before the event.
- Cancellation – Tickets you purchased can be cancelled only if the event gets CANCELED but not postponed.
- Refund policy – If the tickets provided fall short of your expectation, a 100 percent refund would be processed.
- Terms and Privacy Policies – Mentioned but Plagiarized
- The website also provides services for event promotion. Let us check more about is ticketnetwork legit below.
- It has a user-friendly interface
- The ticket delivery timeline is not mentioned clearly.
Overall, customer reviews from reliable sources show an average customer rating of 3.8/5 stars. Most of the negative customer reviews pertain to
- Undelivered tickets,
- Images of tickets being sent to customers instead of a physical copy of the ticket,
- Replacement tickets of lower value,
- Invalid tickets in bulk orders.
The TicketNetwork establishment has been in business for nearly 26 years and has gained a high trust rank.Is ticketnetwork legit? Is that IT IS A LEGITIMATE platform to book your tickets for various events. The events are listed on the site to give you early access to book your tickets, including hotel stay and parking.
Would you like to know more about TicketNetwork
Have you ever been a customer of TicketNetwork? Please let us know your experience with booking tickets with TicketNetwork.
Also Read : – Tiktok Network Error (Nov 2021) Read The Solutions!