Star Wars Anime Studios (Aug 2021) Find Out More Here! >> This article offers information about a new anime series of a popular media franchise.
Star Wars is one of the most popular, iconic and influential media franchises of all time. It consists of many films and video games and has been a part of popular culture for several decades. To this date, this franchise is well-known and enjoys enormous popularity.
This franchise’s latest offering is bound to increase its popularity further as it’s going into uncharted territory. Of course, we’re talking about Star Wars: Visions which has made Star Wars Anime Studios trendy.
Keep reading this article to get all the relevant information about this trending query in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
What is Star Wars: Visions?
The Star Wars franchise is broadening its horizons with its anime anthology series, Star Wars: Visions. It’ll be available for streaming on the Disney+ platform from September 22, 2021. The series will consist of animated films in the fictional universe of Star Wars.
Each film has the backing of a prominent animation studio behind it. The release of its trailer has made What Studios Are Working on Star Wars Visions a trendy search query.
Details about Star Wars
- Star Wars is an iconic media franchise whose influence and impact on popular culture, and mainstream media have been evident for several decades.
- It’s a multimedia franchise from the creative mind of George Lucas, who first brought it to life in a 1977 film. The film became a turning point in science fiction film history and quickly became a phenomenon.
- Ever since, the franchise has spawned television series, numerous films, video games, comic books, novels, etc.
- Sources reveal that it’s the fifth highest-grossing media franchise globally with a net value of nearly $70 billion.
About Star Wars Anime Studios
- The Star Wars franchise is extensive, but it’s heading into new territory with the release of an anime series, something not many English franchises consider.
- To make this a successful venture, the creators have hired some of the best animation studios to not compromise with the quality in any way.
- According to the information released in July in the Anime Expo Lite, the anime studios working on this series are Geno Studio, Studio Colorado, Kamikaze Douga, Trigger, Production IG, Science Saru, and Kinema Citrus.
- The trailer of this series was recently released and looks promising.
- In Star Wars Anime Studios, audiences can expect plenty of action and excitement.
- Read more about this series here.
The Final Verdict
The popular media franchise Star Wars will be releasing an anime series in September on Disney+. All the relevant information about this series and the studios behind it are available above.
Are you a fan of the Star Wars franchise? Are you looking forward to the release of this new anime series? Do you think that releasing an anime series is a good idea? Kindly share your thoughts and let us know if you found our answer to What Studios Are Working on Star Wars Visions helpful in the comments.
Also Read : – All Codes Anime Warriors (Aug) Process To Redeem Codes!