If you are looking for a site that offers skincare and haircare products, we suggest you go through the Spoiled Child Reviews, which will guide you.
Almost everyone is into skincare nowadays, and it has become a trend. People love to have a skincare regimen of their own. Also, there are thousands of sites offering skincare and haircare products. But it is very important to choose the correct one. So, today we will discuss a site that offers similar products, which is called Spoiled Child.
This site only deals in skincare and haircare products. Also, people from the United States have taken quite an interest in it. So next, via our Spoiled Child Reviews, we will provide you with the full information regarding this website.
Briefing About Spoiled Child Website
Spoiled Child is an e-commerce site founded in the year 2002. This website offers only skincare and haircare products. They mainly focus on anti-aging, so they have many anti-aging serums and moisturizers. And in the hair department, they offer hair serums and masks.
In addition, they have Vitamin C serum, Retinol serum, moisturizers, etc. Also, their products come in the form of capsules in different colors and look very attractive. So, next, via Spoiled Child Reviews, we will talk about the site’s features and legitimacy.
Features of Spoiled Child Website
- Products Offered- skincare and hair care products
- Newsletter- available.
- Shipping Policy- US orders take 3-7 days to arrive, and International orders take 7-14 days.
- Return Policy- Try before buying products can be returned within 60 days, and refill products can be returned within 30 days.
- Email Address- connect to them via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Number – +1(917)-746 6906
- Physical Address- check this New York NY 10012, Second Floor, 110 Greene St. through Spoiled Child Reviews.
- Payment Method- Money can be paid via American Express, MasterCard, Discover, JCB credit and debit cards, and Visa.
- Domain Creation Date- The website was created on 2002/03/24.
- Website Link- check at https://www.spoiledchild.com/.
- Exchange Policy- Products cannot be exchanged.
- Refund Policy- Refund timing not provided.
Next, we will walk you through the pros and cons of the Soiled Child website.
Pros of Spoiled Child Website
- The website is very old and can be called trustworthy.
- The website is protected through HTTPS protocol.
- The website has social media presence.
- Trust Score is standard.
Cons of Spoiled Child Website
- Know via Spoiled Child Reviews their owner Information is not available.
- Very few studies found of their products.
Is Spoiled Child Legit Or Fake?
Here we will be cleared of our doubts about the website’s legitimacy. So, we can finally know whether it is a legit or a scam site. But we need to go through the criteria to know that. So, we will discuss that ahead.
- Website Expiration Date- The website will stop working on 2023/03/24; only one year left.
- Discounts- no discounts applied on their products.
- Alexa Rank- Alexa Ranking not found.
- Trust Score- Considering the Spoiled Child Reviews, the trust Score is 86% which is a good score.
- Trust Rank- Trust Ranking is 64.4%, which is also good.
- Content Quality- About us, content is 76% plagiarized.
- Owner Identity- No information found of their company owner.
- Address Authenticity- The Address is mentioned on the site.
- Social Media Platform- The website is active over social platforms.
- Customer Feedback- Very few reviews were found.
- Website Foundation Date- Domain was formed on 2002/03/24, which is very old.
Customers’ Spoiled Child Reviews
As per our research, we could only find a few reviews of the Spoiled Child website. First, we have found one article-based review about one of their products, and there are comments found on their social media page. But there are no genuine reviews found on their social media accounts or any authentic sites like TrustPilot, which can be considered.
Also, if you are having any trouble finding out how to get a refund via PayPal, check here.
The Final Judgement
So, the Spoiled Child is an online site that offers skincare and haircare products. This website has social media accounts on Instagram and Facebook with good followers. Also, this website is very old. But, this website has very little customers’ Spoiled Child Reviews.
As this website is very old, it is a sign of a legit site, but considering minimal reviews found, make us to say that explore well, and do your research before spending your money. And, if you want to know how to get a refund via credit card, check here.
If you have any questions regarding the website, comment in the box below.
2 thoughts on “Spoiled Child Reviews (Sep 2022) Is This Real Or Scam?”
I order hair care products from this company and I received some old strollers parts.
Hi, Janet Johnson, people do a scam, and they don’t even think even a single time before doing such scams. Stay safe.