The post talks about Safercovid.org Legit and elaborates on its information and other relevant aspects.
The shadow of the Coronavirus pandemic grips the world since 2020. However, there has been little relief from its spread, which has risen again across the globe. Moreover, as per research, the number of virus cases mutating with speed has increased in the United States.
Hence, the government agencies and the health department are leaving no stone unturned in bringing out precautionary methods to safeguard the citizens. Safercovid.org is one such website that redirects to other website and provides information on safety norms.
Let’s check is Safercovid.org Legit or not.
What is Safercovid.org?
As per research, safer covid is a platform funded and supported by the National Institutes of Health. Herein, it is backed by research conducted by the NIH, CDC, and other institutions utilizing their power of science tools to manage the pandemic’s increasing risk.
On researching the website, we found that it enlists varied information and how you can get your covid test done at home. In the coming section, we will present elaborate information on whether Safercovid.org Legit or a fake website.
More Information On Safercovid.org
- It has to be noted that the website redirects to https://careevolution.com/safer_covid/.
- As per research, the safer covid website is presented to citizens of the United States by CareEvolution. It is one of the leading hospital systems and provides health plans to over 130 million citizens in America.
- Their MyDataHelps app is available on Android, web, and iOS, wherein you can get your COVID-19 screening done within a minute. Besides, it is recommended as a Return-to-Work Screening Tool.
- It’s SAFER-COVID Personal Risk assessment tool assists in managing risks from the pandemic
Is Safercovid.org Legit or a Scam?
We decided to analyze a few parameters in the coming sections to prove its legitimacy. Thus, please read it with care.
- Trust Score and Rank: The website has a trust score of 78% and a trust rank of 50.8/100.
- Domain Age: The website domain was created on 18 June 2020, two years before.
- Domain Expiry: Besides, the domain expires on 18 June 2023.
- Reviews: However, there are no customer reviews available about the website.
It has to be noted that all the information is collected from source websites and the internet. Based on the parameters, it appears to be Safercovid.org Legit. We also recommend that users carry on in-depth research on the individual end before using the services and beware of the lookalike websites.
The website is funded by the National Institutes of Health and CareEvolution. Besides, it has a good trust score of 78%, and the domain was also created long back. Moreover, Safercovid.org provides citizens information about the MyDataHelps app, which can be used for instant screening when returning to work or any place. In short, it highlights an application that experts created to curb the rising cases of the pandemic.
Do you want to know more about Safercovid.org Legit? Then do visit the official website here. Also, we have extracted information from online sources and the website.
Have you used the application? Do you have any other information or aspect to share? Then, share your experience, views, and feedback in the comment section below. It will be beneficial for other readers and prospective users also. Also, learn here about online scams and how to stay protected.