This article on Rhode Skin Review shares details on various products it deals in and the worthiness of the web portal. Follow our article to know further.
Do you wish to look more beautiful? Are you searching for awesome skincare products? Then the Website is all you have been looking for. It deals in excellent skin care products. The website we will discuss is designed in the United States.
So in this Rhode Skin Review, we will cover complete details about the web-portal products and a detailed analysis of the worthiness of the web-portal. Follow our blog to know more.
What is Rhodesskincare.com?
This is a great online shopping portal. It is specialised in various types of skin care products. It has a vast collection of botanical and natural skin care cosmetics to keep its customers and the planet beautiful. It also deals in various branded natural skincare products. The quality of their product is awesome. But as the shopping portal sells its products online, the buyer wishes to know Is Rhode Skin Legit before locking any deal.
Points to specify:
- Domain’s URL: rhodesskincare.com
- The domain’s birth: 13/10/2018.
- The lapse of domain: 13/10/2022.
- Support on Email: [email protected]
- Address of Website: The Granary, Upham Farm, Upham, Hampshire, So32 1JD is its original address.
- Call facility: The contact number of the Website is 01983873291.
- Name of Web developer: The founder of this web portal is Penny and Annabel.
- Shipping details: There is no shipping policy mentioned on the Website.
- Free product delivery: It allows free shipping on all domestic products.
- Standard delivery: As per Rhode Skin Review, it has not mentioned any details on standard delivery on its webpage.
- Social site logo: It is available on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Service on return items: It allows 10 days of return policy after delivery.
- Payment gateways: Credit card.
Positive points of Rhodesskincare.com:
- It has mentioned its owner’s name, which is necessary for the online portal.
- It has various social networking accounts.
- It has mentioned its contact number for customer support.
- It has shared its Email Id for customer service.
- It allows free shipping on its products.
Negative points of Rhodesskincare.com:
- It has only one payment mode.
- It does not have any shipping policy.
Is Rhode Skin Legit or a fake Website?
Customers should remain aware and look into all the web portal details and its products before buying anything. Stated below are some points to conclude on its worthiness:
- The Web-portal existence: The web portal existed on 13/10/2018, which seems to have a lot of experience.
- Phone details: The contact number of the Website is 01983873291
- Presence on the social platform: It is available on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Trust Index: It has an average trust index of around 76%.
- Percentage of discount: No discount percentage information is present on their webpage.
- Original location: According to Rhode Skin Review, The Granary, Upham Farm, Upham, Hampshire, So 32 1JD is its address.
- Terms and conditions: It has created distinct pages for terms and conditions.
- Content copied rate: The Website has 25% duplicate content copied from other web-portal.
- The Alexa rank: The website’s global Alexa rank is around #2246430.
- Refund details: Refund gets deposited within 1-2 days after order return.
- Return shipping charge: The customer must pay the return shipping charges.
- Non-refundable policy: There is no information on the Non-refundable policy mentioned on the Website.
- Methods for Order cancellation: No information on Order cancellation is mentioned on their webpage.
Rhode Skin Review:
The web portal has few customer reviews and ratings on its products. The Alexa ranking of the web portal is around #2246430. Moreover, the web portal has various social media logos available on its webpage to determine the worthiness of the web portal. Here a customer must follow- How To Get A Refund On Credit Card If Scammed?
The Website has got quite a good experience in online selling platforms. Buyers like their products. The web portal has average trust points, while the web portal has few customer reviews and ratings, but it has social media logos on its webpage as per Rhode Skin Review. This seems a legit web portal, but we will recommend buyers to wait for more reviews online. Buyers should also follow- How To Get Money Back On Paypal If Scammed?
Is this informative? Comment your opinions.