Remixc.com Reviews exhibits the hidden image of the cosmetics selling website along with its green and red flag characteristics.
Do you acknowledge that even skin needs extra care due to vehicular emissions and pollution? Are you the person who follows the daily skin care regimen? You might have tried many products.
And people are opting for daily skin care solutions in the United Kingdom and many other countries. So here in this article, we will see the cosmetics shopping website and its Remixc.com Reviews.
About the website
The shopping store is called “industryor,” and they sell a wide range of cosmetics based on skin type and gender. As the name implies, the products are remixed versions of natural ingredients enriched with medicinal chemicals. And they got a good response from the people.
Their remixed products are,
- Age-reversing cream made of retinol
- Anti-wrinkle cream
- Waterproof CC face cream
- Dark spots corrector serums
- Eye cream for removing dark circles
- Foot patch for slimming
- Hair serums for increasing the density
- Tightening cream
- Women’s inner wear and accessories, etc.
Is Remixc.com Legit Each new website may try several ways to deceive their customers, but we have to be careful and be sure about its legit nature before ordering.
- Customers can purchase from: https://remixc.com
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone number: it was not available on the website
- Social media accounts name: they have shown their social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, and Twitter. But their links are not working. So it shows that they have faked their presence.
- Address information: it is unavailable on the website
- Newsletter options: it is available for their customers
- Customer Reviews: Remixc.com Reviews are present.
- Shipping policy: they have set different delivery times and charges for different countries. So general shipping time is around 12 to 20 days for free shipping, and for express shipping time takes around 7 to 12 days. Free shipping for 35$ orders
- Return policy: customers have 14 days to return their unsatisfactory products. And no extra charges will be charged for returning
- Refund policy: after the approval of the quality of the returned products, the customers will receive their refund in 7 days.
- Payment options: PayPal and card facility.
Remixc.com Reviews are attainable from the website. Still, the website seems suspicious because of its content, so it needs to be analyzed further.
- Most cosmetics stores won’t accept returns, but this website accepts returns with full refunds.
- Customers who spend $35 or more receive free shipping.
- Versatile payment options,
- They have offered a wide range of discounts and combo offers, so it seemed unrealistic.
- Their offers encourage bulk buying of their products.
- they have mentioned different websites and brand names in each piece of content. It denotes that they have copied their contents from different sources.
Is Remixc.com Legit. Here in this paragraph, we will discuss the domain features of the website, and they are
- Domain age: the creation date of the domain was July 1 st, 2022. So the age of the domain is 2 months
- Domain expiry age: the remix domain will expire within 10 months, on July 1, 2023.
- website’s trust score: is only 2 %
- Content originality: only 34 % is original
- Registrar Name: namesilo.LLC
- Global Alexa ranking: not available
- Missing information: telephone number, address details
- Data protection protocols: it is available to secure the customer data
- Customer reviews: Remixc.com Reviews are available
- Plagiarism content: 66 %
- SEO score: 64%
- Brand name: Jesinla
Customer feedback summary
The Remixc website has received good reviews. Most of their skincare products have secured excellent ratings and reviews. They have even displayed the before and after images of the customers. They are selling some clothing, accessories, and household items. We couldn’t be able to find any reviews for those products. So, considering all the parameters, it isn’t easy to prove its legitimacy. Users can read this Malicious Spam On Credit Cards.
As a result, the article Remixc.com Reviews describes the website’s details and specifications. But this website cannot prove its legit nature even though it has secured good ratings because of its fake information on social media, copying another brand’s website name, and poor trust score. Readers can also read this PayPal scams and how to avoid them article. Visit to learn about.
Does this article seem useful? Share with us the uses of skin care in the comments section.