Let’s read about a unique website that is trending on the internet providing natural remedies for healing, known as Purplelionproject.com Website.
Do you believe in the power of nature to heal your body? People in the United States want to adopt natural remedies in their day-to-day life. Instead of just focusing on medication for only such a disease, the HOLISTIC approach focuses on natural remedies and the power of nature to heal the WHOLE body. Mental well-being and social factors are also considered during the treatment.
So, let us check all the facts related to the Purplelionproject.com Website.
What is Purplelionproject?
It is a website that focuses on a HOLISTIC approach for healing a person. It focuses on providing healing for negative emotions, recommends eating whole fruits and avoiding processed foods, avoiding chemicals and injections, inhaling clean air, natural lifestyle and strengthening the soul’s energy
Who is Cassandra S Dunn?
Cassandra S Dunn is the founder of Purplelionproject. She is a Registered Nurse, Entity approved Guide at the Casa de Dom Inacio healing centre in Brazil and a certified Federal Medical Investigator/Healthcare Surveyor.
- Go to the Contact section of the Purplelionproject.com Website.
- Enter your name, email and message. In the message, request for consultation
- You may also write an email to PurpleLionProject@protonmail.com
- There is a consultation fee of $56 for one hour of consultation over the phone (or) on Skype
- You will be further guided about the next step over the call
- Physical address – not provided
- Phone number – not provided
- Email Address – PurpleLionProject@protonmail.com
- Contact person for – Cassandra S. Dunn
- Address of Website – https://www.purplelionproject.com/
- Website Age – 05/May/2021 05:28:09, 4 months and 17 days old
- Website expiry – 05/May/2022 05:28:09
- Purplelionproject.com Website Servers – NS12.WIXDNS.NET and NS13.WIXDNS.NET
- Registrar – Wix.com Ltd
- Domain ID – 2609833197_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
- Consultation with an experienced person in the medical field over a video (or) audio call
- Two healing remedies provided upfront that is general and available OTC – Activated Charcoal and D-Mannose
- Adaption of heathier lifestyle
- The website was recently created. However, it is showcased as the project has existed since 2014.
- Limited information on the website
- Declaimer to consult a physician for any medical condition, diet and recommendation
- Declaimer that the website is NOT a substitute for cure (or) treatment
Is Purplelionproject.com Website legit?
- Website Trust Score – 1%, (BAD)
- Social Media links – Facebook link working. YouTube link is inactive
- Website Popularity – 1798950 (Poor)
- Proximity to Suspicious Websites – 9/100.
- Threat Profile – 1/100
- Phishing Score – 0/100
- Malware Score – 1/100
- Spam Score – 0/100
- Domain not blacklisted by any blacklist engine
There are positive reviews on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube about the project. However, the number of reviews is low due to fewer subscribers (below 900).
The website looks decent in the first instance. But, there are consultation charges that apply, giving it a commercial look. The Purplelionproject.com Website has mentioned that all the services are on a donation basis. But, the amount of donation received and spent is not made public. Due to a low trust score, the website is not recommended.
Would you like to know more about holistic healing ? Let us know your views on holistic healing.