Read this article about Pixowatch NFT to know about the market and price trends of a new artwork NFT launched this year.
The NFT market is becoming innovative and creative as time progresses. Last month, NFT based on the artwork was launched. This time, NFT has entered the market of watches. Do you want to know more about the Pixowatch? Investors in the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom want to know more information about Pixowatch. But, did you get all the details on a single webpage?
In this article, we bring you information about Pixowatch NFT.
What is Pixowatch?
Pixowatch is a Non-fungible token auction of digital artwork (virtual) of unique watches stored on the blockchain. The six days auction started in March 2021. But, it did not achieved the target sales. Hence, the sale is extended. There were only 220 unique (1/1) Pixowatch released.
The concept of Pixowatch is simple. You invest by purchasing the digital artwork of watches and wait until the prices of Pixowatch rises. Then, at a desirable profit, you can sell/auction the watches in feature. Three watchmaker companies offered watches for auction to turn them to Pixowatch NFT.
- Jacob & Co offered an SF24 Tourbillon watch which shows the cryptocurrencies like XRP, ETH and Bitcoin on the face of the watch within 10 seconds of animation. It was auctioned for $100,000.
- Jean-Claude Biver offered the first Pixowatch to go on sale. He is a retired industry veteran. He offered the Hublot Bigger Bang special piece (all black tourbillon chronograph). Biver owned the watch for more than 25 years. Mr. Biver said that he is utilizing the opportunities in the NFT market to start something great.
- Konstantin Chaykin offered a Joker watch which was auctioned for ETH. It made more than 42K computerized images.
Pixowatch NFT Founder:
The information about the founder of Pixowatch is unknown.
Price of Pixowatch:
- Price – $207.88 (or) 0.050 ETH
- Average Price – $635
- Last 7 days 10th percentile price – $57
- Last 7 days Median price – $309
- Last 7 days 90th percentile price – $1738
- Price Change 24h – not provided
- 24h Low/24h High – $994.431/$687.597
- All-Time High – On 20th October 2021, it was $1431.557. It was 225.44% higher than the current price.
- All Time Low – On 17th September 2021, it was $27.396. It is 95.68% less than the current price.
Pixowatch NFT Market:
- Trading Volume 24 hrs – $13064.347, 74.503%
- last 7 days trading volume – $211k
- Pixowatch sold in last 7 days – 332
- Owner Density – 0.00%
- Max Supply – Not provided
- Circulating Supply – Not provided
- Market Rank – Not Provided
- Market Dominance – Not provided
- Market Cap – Not provideda
- Blockchains – Ethereum, Polygon and Klaytn blockchains
- Platform – Opensea.
From the sales data, the lowest 10% of the PixoWatch were sold for $57 approximately. Out of the total sales, half of the Pixowatch were sold for approximately $309, and the highest 10% of Pixowatch were sold for approximately $1738. The Concept of Pixowatch NFT artwork is new. Hence, please invest in low amounts with caution.
Do you want to know more details about Pixowatch? Let us know your views about Pixowatch.
Also Read : – Hapebeast NFT (Oct 2021) Read Authentic Details Here!