Do you love to raise your pet animals with healthy food and comfort accessories? Are you searching for an online portal to buy all the pet supplies in one place? Have you ever come across a Petculture site? If not, go through the article for details.
Petculture is a portal in Australia where you can find pet supplies, including dogs and cats. The portal claims to provide quality food and rich medical value products for pets’ health. Then, we should throw some light on the portal before investing.
Let us evaluate with Petculture Reviews.
Summary about Petculture.com
Petculture.com is a website that supplies pet products, including quality foods, toys, treats, litter and accessories in Australia. They provide products for dogs, kittens, cats, and puppies.
Pet culture is a joint venture of leading pet insurance company Woolworths Group and an innovator of pet healthcare, PetSure. Both the top groups want to meet the needs of the pet owners at their doorstep with the most acceptable and wide range.
The portal claims to facilitate customers with popular brands according to their desire. Before investing, Petculture needs to be evaluated and clarified: Is Petculture Legit?
- Website Type: E-commerce platform for pet products for dogs and cats from popular brands.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.petculture.com.au/
- Contact address: Post: 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153
- Contact number: Not Available
- Cost of Products: AUD
- Sort and filter: Available
- Options for payment: payment is secured through various Amex, PayPal, Visa, Afterpay, Zip, Google pay, and iPay.
- Shipping Policies: There is free shipping in the metro for over $49.
- Delivery time: Delivery in the metro area takes place within 1-6 business days and for the regional area takes place within 2-11 business days.
- Return Policies: There is 30 days return policy.
- Social media link: Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Petculture Reviews are still left unexplored in some of the topics. Let us have a look at the positive points and negative points.
- The HTTP protocol is present for the website.
- The website has good social media connections.
- There is a wide range of brands and a variety of products available.
- The portal scored a high trust score.
- No contact number is available.
- The owner’s identity is not available.
- No useful information about the portal age.
Let us go through a few more points to clarify its legitimacy in the below section by exploring more specifications.
Is Petculture Legit?
- Website Age: There was a lack of information about the development date of the domain.
- Trust Score of Website: It is 60%; The portal earned an average trust score.
- Ranking in Alexa: it ranked 302148
- The legitimacy of the Contact address: The contact address is mentioned on the official website
- The legitimacy of the Email ID: In the About Us section, the site claims to solve the complaint within 14 days.
- Content Originality: On the official site, they shared the company information.
- Customer reviews: On the website, we can find customer feedback about the products and service that helps us explore Petculture Reviews.
- The owner identity: No information about the owner.
- Social Media Connection: There are proper social media connections with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- The Return and exchange policies: There is 30 days return policy for exchange and return.
- Refund Policy: There are 40 days refund policy.
For a company to exist in the present competing world requires customer feedback. On the official website, customer reviews are available for the products. This customer feedback helps in the outgrowth of business.
The feedback from customers helps in clarifying the doubt about the legitimacy of the company. Let us read below the reviews for further clarification.
Petculture site claims to supply quality food with wide varieties and health products for pets’ well-being. The joint venture of leading groups makes the customer feel good in selecting the desired brand product.
The website earned an excellent trust score along with customer reviews. The delivery policy is clear for a customer to estimate when the product reaches.
Hence, it can prove the legitimacy and opinion left to you. Click here to know Get Your Money Back From PayPal if Scammed.
Petculture.com claims to provide service in Australia for pets, making the owner carefree with the products. Petculture Reviews clarify the legitimacy of the portal. Be aware before purchasing the products.
Have you bought any product from the website? Please comment below your experience and have a look into, Everything You Should Know About Credit Card scams.