The guide shares unbiased Olivenorma Reviews to help online buyers to make the right decision.
Are you looking for gemstone as per your sun sign? Do you want to buy jewelry and precious gemstone online? The store features a unique collection of jewelry and gemstone that people want to wear for healing and energy.
It features different types of gemstones, and there are discounts on each purchase. However, customers in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States search for comments and testimonials to confirm their legitimacy before shopping. So, continue reading the unbiased Olivenorma Reviews to learn about its legitimacy.
What is Olivenorma?
Olivenorma is an online store dealing with unique gemstones, jewelry, and decorative pieces. In addition, the store features a massive collection of gems for healing, energy, and more. Customers can purchase the gemstone and jewelry as per their zodiac sign.
There are spiritual, healing, and good fortune gems and crystal wands. There are also personalized gifts available for customers. The store also features ORGONE pyramids and different decorative pieces for happiness in your home. However, the store still lacks sharing vital details; hence, many customers are looking for testimonials to confirm Is Olivenorma Legit or a Scam.
- Website – https://www.olivenorma.com/
- Products – Gemstone, Jewelry, Decorative Pieces, and Personalized Gifts
- Payment Options – PayPal and Card Payment
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Phone No – +852-59859364 (Whatsapp) , +852 4639 9740
- Address – Unit 1402B 14/F, Nos. 721-725 Nathan Rd, Mongkok (Returning Address)
- Email Newsletter – Not Available
- Domain Registration – 4th June 2021, One Year Three Months, and Seven Days
- Shipping Info – Order processing time ranges from 2 to 5 working days after payment. Orders above $99.99 are shipped free, and a standard shipping fee of $6 is applicable for other orders. The delivery time of orders ranges from 10 to 20 working days.
- Return & Refund Policy – As per Olivenorma Reviews, the policy lasts for one month, and buyers may return unsatisfied item within-a 30 days limit from the delivery. The shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Social Media Logos – Active on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Pros of Olivenorma
- Personalized gifts for loved ones
- Precious and unique gemstone collection
- Designer gemstone rings, bracelets, and earrings
- Discounts and offers on jewelry
- Return and refund available
Cons of Olivenorma
- The site shares only returning address and not the store’s physical address
- The owner’s name is not available on the website
- Shipping fee for orders below $99
Is Olivenorma Legit or Scam?
There are many things that an online buyer needs to check before shopping to avoid the risk of online scams. So, we have pointed out some crucial factors you must check before shopping at Olivenorma.com.
- The store registered its domain one year ago in 2021, and the registration was updated in April 2022.
- The registration was further extended up to 6th June 2023.
- The website has garnered an average trust index of 45%, while the store’s trust rating is only 58.1%. Because of average trust scores, it is essential to evaluate it before shopping.
- Many Olivenorma Reviews are shared on the website, and all are positive. But, the online reviews and testimonials are mixed, with a poor rating of 3.9-star.
- The website has not shared the owner’s name and details. It only shares returning address and telephone number.
- There are different deals and offers that are hard to believe.
- The store has active pages on social media, but the logos are unavailable on the homepage.
Because of all these factors and findings, the website can’t be trusted fully. Consumers must research and analyze the store closely before making a shopping decision.
The website has shared multiple positive comments, testimonials, and reviews. But, the online Olivenorma Reviews are mixed, with a poor rating of 3.9-star. Many consumers have said the website is a scam. Consumers have said they are not selling what is shown on the website. Instead, they are doing scams by sending plastic or inferior quality products.
A consumer also said they are advertising products on FB for free and charging a shipping fee for those products. So, there are many red flags, and consumers must check out all the Online Reviews before shopping. Don’t forget to read the helpful guide on How to Stay Safe from Credit Card Scams.
Olivenorma.com is an online store dealing in jewelry, precious gemstones, and decorative items. However, many consumers shared negative Olivenorma Reviews, calling for further research and analysis. Therefore, online buyers must check all the reviews, comments, and testimonials before buying. Besides, read the helpful guide on How to Recover Money After PayPal Scams.
Have you ordered any products from the store? Please share your feedback in the comment section.