Read complete details about TRU-Microsculpt in this article about My Derma Dream Reviews. Also, check the legitimacy of its brand and website.
EMS-microcurrent facial massagers are gaining popularity among health-conscious people as the device saves their time in busy lifestyles. MyDermaDream has made a revolutionary beauty gadget, TRU-Microsculpt available in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
TRU-Microsculpt emits a micro-current similar to the current produced in the human body. Micro-current is widely used to tone facial muscles. Let’s review more facts about TRU-Microsculpt in this My Derma Dream Reviews.
TRU-Microsculpt promotes collagen production in the skin. Collagen production naturally declines in the human body due to ageing, and the facial skin becomes loose and plumy, forming wrinkles and fine lines.
TRU-Microsculpt EMS current follows the pattern of the magnetic field of the human body, which helps the micro-current to reach deep into the skin. Thus, it helps tone facial muscles and tightens the skin to add visible dimensions to the face that highlight cheekbones, jowls, and jawline.
As collagen production increases and due to the toning of facial muscles, the face’s puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, and ageing signs get reduced. My Derma Dream Reviews suggest that people prefer micro-current massagers due to busy lifestyles as they must be used for 5-20 minutes daily.
TRU-Microsculpt gives visible results without applying heavy makeup, injections, steroids, botox, or fillers.
How to use TRU-Microsculpt?
- Fully charge TRU-Microsculpt before the first use,
- Clean the makeup and thoroughly wash your face,
- Apply water-based conductive gel on TRU-Microsculpt alloy connectors,
- Use TRU-Microsculpt only on dry skin,
- Massage your face and neck for 5-20 minutes every day for best results,
- Do not use TRU-Microsculpt on your eyes,
- TRU-Microsculpt can be used on eyebrows to lift them,
- Recharge TRU-Microsculpt after every use till the charging indicator shows full battery.
Specifications determined in My Derma Dream Reviews:
- Buy TRU-Microsculpt at: https://shop.mydermadream.com/products/microsculpt-device.
- Brand: TRU
- Actual Price: $284.00
- Discounted Price: $99.00
- Manufacturer: MyDermaDream
- TRU-Microsculpt improves blood circulation to give you a glowing look
- EMS-microcurrent emitted by TRU-Microsculpt is painless
- Derma Dream Microsculpt helps increased collagen production
- Additionally, it reduces plumpness, puffiness, loose skin, ageing signs, acne, and highlighting facial bones to look younger
- TRU-Microsculpt toning, lifting, and tightening facial mussels
- MyDermaDream-Microsculpt is portable and easy to use
- People suffering from epilepsy, heart conditions, and certain medical conditions cannot use TRU-Microsculpt
- Derma Dream Microsculpt is not suitable for sensitive skin
- Few users reported skin dryness after using the Microsculpt
- My Derma Dream Reviews showed that the website did not mention the material used in alloy connectors
- The product page on Shop.mydermadream.com did not provide adequate product specifications, descriptions, images, or videos
- The website did not mention the intensity of EMS-microcurrent and if it can be adjusted
Is TRU-Microsculpt valued and effective?
- We have analyzed the below factors related to the product and its brand, which suggest that TRU-Microsculpt its brand is possibly genuine. Let’s look at them below.
About the brand:
- My Derma Dream was launched by Mr Wouter in early 2022 to produce beauty gadgets.
- My Derma Dream Reviews ascertained that shop.mydermadream.com is a young website launched four months and fourteen days ago on 22nd April 2022.
- The website’s trust score declined in the past 30 days and stood at a terrible 2%.
- However, its Alexa ranking improved from 1,173,638 to 916,177.
- MyDermaDream is present on FB with 5,386 followers.
About the product:
- TRU-Microsculpt is exclusively sold on shop.mydermadream.com only.
- @MyDermaDream FB pages do not offer TRU-Microsculpt.
- Microsculpt was available for sale since 28th April 2022.
- Due to the lack of customer reviews, the product’s effectiveness is unknown.
- A 90-day risk-free trial is offered on MyDermaDream.
Customer My Derma Dream Reviews:
Shop.mydermadream.com does not support product reviews. Only one YouTube review about TRU-Microsculpt is hosted on the @My Derma Dream YouTube channel. Hence, such product review is unreliable.
welve website reviews provided mixed feedback on MyDermaDream, suggesting it is possibly a legitimate product. 129 user reviews on Trustpilot rated MyDermaDream at 3.9/5 stars.
27% of negative reviews pointed out refurbished devices being sent, poor quality of material, malfunction of charging indicator, defective devices delivered, difficulty in returns and refunds, undelivered orders, and inadequate tracking information. Hence, we suggest to learn product legitimacy here.
The trust score of shop.mydermadream.com declined by 3% in the past 30 days, suggesting a bad point. My Derma Dream Reviews by the customers and its social media presence suggest that it is possibly a legitimate product. MyDermaDream brand and TRU-Microsculpt product are young in the market without any presence on other shopping sites. Hence, we do not suggest TRU-Microsculpt.
Were TRU-Microsculpt reviews informative? Please comment on this article about TRU-Microsculpt.