Website Reviews

Lightbrella Reviews {Sep} Is This A Legit Site Or Not?

Lightbrella ONLINE WEBSITE Reviews

Lightbrella Reviews article will help you determine the legitimacy of the website that claims to sell umbrellas.

Are you looking for a light umbrella? We will discuss everything about the website which sells this light Umbrella. Light umbrellas are popular in Canada and the United States since they offer several features. 

If you notice this Umbrella, it has many more features and cool lights that appear fantastic at night. However, in this website review, we’ll review everything you need to know about it before making a purchase. But before making any decision, please read our Lightbrella Reviews.

What is Lightbrella?

It is an internet store that only offers lightweight umbrellas for sale. Their automated Umbrella with reverse LED light and reflective stripe is the only alternative. The reverse Umbrella differs from traditional umbrellas because its special design prevents water from dropping and keeps floors and cars dry. 

The LED lights make it simpler to see the road at night, and the reflective stripes on the side of the canopy provide 360 degrees of high visibility light. Because it automatically opens and closes, it is easy to use. If you are interested in buying from this website, we recommend you read our “Is Lightbrella Legitsection.

The Specification of lightbrella.shop

  • Website link – https://lightbrella.shop/
  • Category – They are selling automatic umbrellas.
  • Contact Number -No data is Available.
  • Shipping Charge – No data is Available.
  • Delivery Policy – 12 to 21 Business Days
  • Email address – No data is Available.
  • Office Address – No data is Available.
  • Newsletter – No data is Available.
  • Social Media Links – No data is Available.
  • Refund Policy – No data is Available.
  • Return Policy – No data is Available.
  • Exchange Policy – No data is Available.
  • Payment Methods – PayPal, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover.

Read Lightbrella Reviews to know the Pros and Cons of Buying From lightbrella. shop

The following are the Pros of Buying From the lightbrella. Shop.

  • This website is HTTPs secured
  • They are giving good discounts on their products.
  • The user interface of the website is one of a kind and new.
  • They are selling automatic umbrellas on the website.

The following are the Cons of Buying From lightbrella. Shop.

  • The price of the Umbrella is very high.
  • The owner’s information of owner is missing from the website.
  • The major contact details are missing from the website. 
  • Return and refund details are not available.

Is Lightbrella Legit?

Online shopping is getting increasingly risky due to the rise in internet fraud. Before purchasing from a website, we should conduct a thorough investigation. Before making a purchase, it would be beneficial to look into this website’s following features.

  • Domain Creation Date – It is valid from 03/08/2022.
  • Domain Expiration Date – Valid Up to 03/08/2023
  • Unrealistic Discounts – They are giving significant discounts on the Umbrella.
  • Policies – The only policy on this website is the one that is now available; all other policies are absent.
  • Address Originality – This information is not available on the website.
  • Customer Reviews – No, Lightbrella Reviews By customers are available on the website.
  • Social Media Connection – No social media links are available on the website.
  • Content Quality – The website’s content is 70% original, but the remaining 30% is plagiarized from other swindling websites.
  • Trust Score – The Trust Score of the website is 1%, meaning the website has a bad trust index.
  • Alexa Rank – The Alexa rank of the website is 9456805 globally, which means the website is not popular.
  • The Owner Information – This information is not available on the website.
  • Index Rank – The index rank of the website is not available on the scam detector.

Customer’s Lightbrella Reviews

Customer reviews are essential for any website, but there are no reviews by customers on this website, so we searched on other platforms as well, but we have not found any customer reviews there. Find out Ways to receive the Refund from PayPal

The Bottom Line

We believe it to be an online business that offers a variety of automatic umbrella functions. There are numerous problems with the website, though, and only one product is mentioned there. The website just launched. 

The webpage is untrustworthy. In our Lightbrella Reviews, we covered every aspect. Learn to Request any type of Refund using a Credit Card. Click here For information on Umbrella, click here.

Have you bought anything from this website? If yes, then please share your experience in the comment section.

Leave a Response