The guide shares unbiased Kiteok Reviews to help consumers make the right buying decision.
Are you looking for leisure-based apparel and gadgets? Do you want to buy advanced electronic gadgets to make life simpler? Kiteok.com is an online store that can satisfy online shopping needs. But, shop carefully in the store for many good reasons.
Kiteok.com is an online ecommerce website that deals in a variety of leisure and performance-based apparel and electronic gadgets. It claims to operate in the United States and offers worldwide delivery. However, reluctant consumers want to read the Kiteok Reviews before shopping at the store.
What is Kiteok?
Kiteok is an online store selling different household products, clothes, and gadgets to make your life simpler. The online store claims to offer some of the featured and best-selling products online with heavy discounts, which are too good to be true.
After evaluating, we found the website exists and has a simple layout design. Besides, it offers free shipping for orders above $50 based in the United States. However, we have found many loopholes, which we will share below. So, before shopping, you must read the reviews that will help you know Is Kiteok Legit or Scam.
- Website – https://www.kiteok.com/
- Products – Leggings, Lifestyle Products, Household Goods, and Gadgets
- Payment Modes – PayPal and All Major Card Payments
- Email Support – email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number – +1 302-499-3947
- Address – 12007, Bronzegate Place, Silver Spring, Maryland, 20904
- Domain Age – Six Months, 26 Days, Created on 6th Nov 2021
- Email Newsletter – Not Available
- Shipping and Delivery – All orders above $50 are shipped and delivered for free. There is a shipping charge of $9.95 for orders below $50. The order processing time is 3-5 working days, and standard delivery takes 8-12 days.
- Return and Refund – The store offers a 30-day return and exchange policy for all orders. As per Kiteok Reviews, consumers have to raise return or exchange requests in email support. A refund is initiated after proper inspection for all returned products, and a refund is issued within 12-24 hours of receiving the product.
- Social Media Presence – Logos Not Found
Pros of Kiteok
- Product descriptions available for all products
- Lifestyle and leisure-based products and appeals
- Advanced electronic gadgets
- Return and refund available for all orders
Cons of Kiteok
- No information about the owner
- Not active on social platforms
- Delivery is chargeable at $9.95 for orders below $50
- Discounts are unrealistic
Is Kiteok Legit or Scam?
Evaluating the website before shopping is necessary, as many scams are going on. When we evaluated Kiteok.com for our readers, we found some worth mentioning factors which would help them make the right shopping decision.
- The store registered its domain six months ago, on 6th Nov 2021. The domain was registered for one year only as it will expire on 6th Nov 2022.
- The trust score and trust ranks are 5% and 1.3% out of 100, respectively. So, we carefully urge the readers to shop at the store after proper research and analysis.
- Many Kiteok Reviews are found over the internet, and all are claiming that the store is a big scam. It has received poor ratings with negative reviews.
- The owner’s identity is hidden, and the store has no active social media pages.
- The discounts are too good to be true, and it is to attract consumers.
- The address belongs to a single-family house and not to any business.
All these factors are enough to consider it a suspicious and scam online shopping destination. So, shop carefully after thoroughly researching and analyzing the store’s website.
What are the Customer Reviews?
The Kiteok Reviews are very poor, and most of them are unfavorable. We found many negative reviews from consumers with a poor rating of 2-star. After evaluating, we found that the store has got 100% bad reviews and comments from consumers.
As per the reviews, the store is doing a scam by sending the wrong products. People complain that they ordered a treadmill and got a pair of socks. A customer ordered a machine, and it received a shower cap. So, carefully research and analyze the website before shopping to avoid this scam. Besides, read the helpful ways on reporting the PayPal Scams.
Kiteok.com is an online website selling different products and household goods. However, many negative Kiteok Reviews and poor rating feedback are available online. There is also a video review with negative comments. So, we urge readers to carefully research before shopping at the store to avoid scams. Besides, read the helpful tips on identifying and reporting Credit Card Scams.
Have you ordered any products from the store? Please share your experiences in the comment section.