The guide shares details about an electric go-kart car to help consumers know if Kingsland Go Kart Scam or legit.
Do you want to race like your favorite Formula One star? Are you looking for a racing car? Then, you must have come across the Kingsland Go Kart, the electric go-kart pro racing car.
The Kingsland Go-Kart is the electric racing car that comes with a high speed of 23 mph and can cover a range of 15.5 miles in a single charge, outperforming the 150cc gas-powered engine.
The product is available for delivery across the United States. But you must never shop it online without knowing is Kingsland Go Kart Scam or Legit.
Is Kingsland Go Kart Real or Fake?
Well, customers are getting smarter and often evaluate the legitimacy of the products before shopping. It helps them avoid the possible scams that are common these days. In terms of Kingsland Go Kart, we found a few details that are worth mentioning.
- The seller’s website is relatively new as it was registered on 10th Nov 2021, 21 days ago.
- The seller’s website has a short life expectancy as the domain is valid till 10th Nov 2022.
- The trust index of the store is only 1%, which makes the website highly risky for shopping.
- The reviews that we found after evaluating the products are not favorable. People are considering it a scam, and hence customers who want to know if Kingsland Go Kart Scam or legit must understand that it is a suspicious product.
- The Trust Rank of the website is 2.4/100, which is very poor.
- There is no social media existence of the brand and the product.
Depending upon all these findings, the Kingsland Go Kart seems to be a suspicious product that needs further research and analysis before shopping to avoid online scams.
What is Kingsland Go-Kart?
Kingsland Go-Kart is an electronic battery-powered racing car. It is a racing car with a high speed of 23 mph and can cover a range of 15.5 miles with single charging. But, buyers are reluctant and want to know if Kingsland Go Kart Scam or legit to purchase.
The vehicle has a robust, high-quality steel material that can withstand a weight of up to 260 lbs. The racing vehicle has adjustable steering and frame to accommodate drivers between 4.5 feet and 6.5 feet.
The car comes with many advanced features and four different driving modes for the riders. It is available for delivery across the United States.
Specifications of The Product
- Product Category – Electronic Racing Car
- Material – High-Strength Steel Material
- Battery – 432W Capacity Air Cooled Battery Pack with 4-air ducts
- Top Speed – 23 mph
- Range – 15.5 Miles with Single Charge
- Speakers – Bluetooth 4×8W Speaker to Emulate Engine Sounds
- Reviews – Most negative reviews are found, and hence customers want to know if Kingsland Go Kart Scam is legit.
- Additional Features – TPE Sides, Metal Pedals, and Aerodynamic Rear Wings
- Payload Capacity – 220 lbs
- Driving Modes – Safety Mode (4.97mph), Regular Mode (11.2 mph), Sport Mode (17.4 mph), Race Mode (23 mph)
- Product Weight – 102.9 pounds
- Price – $89.99 on the seller’s website
Pros of Kingsland Go Kart
- Four different driving modes
- 1.02 Gs during acceleration
- High capacity and lasting battery
- Drifting is possible as a pro
- Immersive engine sound simulator via Bluetooth speaker
- Stable and sturdy
Cons of Kingsland Go Kart
- Negative reviews are found
- Product is not available online other than seller’s website
- No social presence
- Hard-to-believe price
What Customers are Saying – Is Kingsland Go Kart Scam or Legit?
As mentioned, we have found various reviews over the internet. There are also video reviews with multiple comments from viewers. As per the reviews and comments, the product seems to be highly suspicious and possibly a scam.
As per the video reviews, the product is not worth your money as it seems to be mistrustful. It is because of the hard-to-believe prices. People say the product costs thousands of dollars, and the seller is selling it for a mere $90, which is hard to believe, and hence they considered Kingsland Go Kart Scam.
A customer also said that he recently ordered the product and had a fraudulent process with his bank. So, he urges others not to trust the seller for Kingsland Go Kart.
Based on all these reviews and comments, the product appears highly dubious and needs further research and analysis. It is important to know the tips on How to Check a Product’s Legitimacy before buying.
The Concluding Thoughts
People who love racing like a pro would prefer buying the new electric racing car, Kingsland Go Kart. But, based on our research and evaluation, we found the product to be highly suspicious and possibly a doubtful product.
Many people said that Kingsland Go Kart Scam and not legit. So, we urge people to research further before shopping the Kingsland Electric Go Kart online and buy the electric go kart from legit platforms.
Have you ordered the electric go-kart from the store? Then, please share your experiences in the comments section.