The post talks about Kidshoo Reviews and elucidates on other parameters to check its authenticity.
Who wouldn’t want to splurge their kids with wonderful clothes and apparel? Every parent love to doll up their kids, whether boy or girl, with various clothing and other items like toys, shoes and accessories. Plenty of websites provide you with the amenities and make it easy for users to purchase online at cost-effective prices.
The latest to join the bandwagon of websites is Kidshoo which is trending across countries like Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and the United States. Thus, we here bring you a detailed insight about the website with our Kidshoo Reviews.
Kidshoo is an online eCommerce website that offers a variety of kids products at affordable prices. The website presents a wide array of items ranging from family products like mommy and me and other items such as toys, bags, swimwear, shoes, baby products, accessories and much more. Furthermore, the website was created on 27 September 2018.
Thus, we decided to carry out in-depth research to assist our readers in making the right choices and making purchases from an authentic website. So, let us look into a detailed study of Is Kidshoo Legit by checking every parameter with accuracy.
Specifications of Kidshoo Website
- Website link – https://www.kidshoo.com/
- Products Offerings – Girl and Boy apparel, Mommy and Me products, Toys, Shoes, Bags, Swimwear, Women products, and Accessories
- Contact number – Not Available
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter – Yes
- Contact Address – Not Available
- Return Policy – 30 days from the date of purchase
- Refund Policy – A return fee of $10 – $30 will be levied on refunds. Orders cancelled post 24 hours will be charged a 10% service fee
- Shipping Policy – 3-5 business days, 7-15: US, 15-20: CA, 7-10: UK, 10-25 other countries, considering the Kidshoo Reviews
- Social Media – Available
- Mode of Payment – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and Discover
- Shipping Policy – Sent via Standard Delivery, DHL Express,
Pros of Kidshoo Website
- The website has a valid HTTPs connection.
- There are a variety of products available on the website.
- Users are offered an extra 10% off on the first order
- Free shipping is offered on the purchase of 5 items
Cons of Kidshoo Website
- Only one social media link is working
- There is a wide range of products offered under different verticals like women, etc.
- The website lacks a contact number and valid address
Is Kidshoo Legit
Each online website needs to go through a quality check and meet the parameters to prove the site’s authenticity, thereby preventing the customer from falling into the trap.
- Domain Age – It was created 3 years before on 27 September 2018
- Domain Expiry – 27 September 2023
- Social Media Links – The social media links is not accessible except for Pinterest
- Customer Reviews – The website doesn’t have any customer reviews listed on the product, and on other portals are negative.
- Owner’s Information – No owner information is listed
- Trust Score – Average score of 40%
- Trust Rank – The overall trust score is 58.5
- Address – Not mentioned
On conducting research, we found that there are no product reviews available on the website. Besides, we decided to check on other internet portals to research for authenticity.
The reviews listed on other internet portals are negative, with 1 star out of 5. Most customers have highlighted their experience to be negative and bad, wherein one stated refusal of refund after receiving one dress instead of two. Another user stated to have received a fake USPS tracking number and discovered the address to be fake.
Thus, it is recommended to conduct individual research based on Kidshoo Reviews as the website comes across as suspicious.
Have you been scammed on a credit card? Then do read tips to get your refund here.
Based on the points covered and the parameters researched, we can conclude that the website appears suspicious and requires more deepened research. The customer reviews are negative, which does raise suspicion of a perpetual scam.
Besides, the website also lacks a valid contact address and number, which makes it difficult for users to connect with the seller. Thus, we conclude that the website requires more research and recommends users to check more about Kidshoo Reviews from the individual end.
Have you been scammed on PayPal? Then do read the tips to get a refund here.
Which is your favourite kids’ toy collection? What is your experience with this website? Please share your opinion and thoughts in the comments box below.