Kindly read the entire article to know about Jewlr Legit or just another scam over the internet. Read till the end.
Because of the pandemic, many prefer online shopping. People shop from groceries to gold and diamonds online without any hassle. If you are looking for Jewelleries, then here is the site with all the latest and trending collections that can enhance your look for this festive season.
Yes, we are here with one more site named Jewlr.com with all the essential information. People worldwide, including United States citizens, are eager to know the site’s legitimacy.
Hence let’s discuss the legitimacy factors in detail to know whether Jewlr Legit or scam.
Is The Site Jewlr Reliable?
- Domain Registration: The site is an old website launched on 18th May 2007 and expires on 18th May 2023.
- Payment Details: Interest-free payments and also has secure mode via PayPal.
- Company Info: About Us, details are given on the official pages. But the company owner’s name is missing.
- Social Media Accounts: On Facebook, followers are more than 1K, Instagram 167K, Pinterest 23.7K and on YouTube 1.32K subscribers.
- Alexa Ranking: The site has been ranked high by Alexa.com
- Business Trust Ranking: The ranking is low, 21.9 out of 100, which is low.
- Jewlr Reviews: Found many reviews on the website and over the internet.
- Trust Score: The site has a good trust score of 93%.
Brief About Jewlr Site:
The site is a functional e-commerce website that deals with jewellery for men and women. Few are mentioned below
- Bracelets and Anklets
- Engagement diamond, gemstone rings
- Wedding bridal rings, men’s and women’s bands.
Products are with huge discounts, and there is a Holiday sale of up to 60% OFF on retail, which attracts many jewellery lovers across the United States. The site is old and popular over social media, which makes us believe the site is safe for shopping.
Jewlr Legit? Let’s decide after a glance at the Specification:
- URL: https:// www.jewlr.com/
- HTTPS: Valid and secure HTTPS connection.
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Contact number: 1-866-610-8482.
- Contact Address: Absent.
- Shipping Policy: Free standard shipping in many countries typically takes 3 to 4 days. $15 is the maximum shipping fee.
- Product Type: Jewellery items like rings and necklaces.
- Return Policy: The policy lasts for 99- days.
- Refund Policy: The return label value is deducted from the refund.
- Content: Unique and trendy content.
Now, we will check the pros and cons to decide whether Jewlr Legit.
- The site deals with the latest designer jewellery.
- The site has registered long back and has a long life expectancy.
- The site has a good and secure HTTPS connection.
- The site has provided a secure mode of payments.
- Customer’s feedbacks are available over the internet.
- The site has good social media traffic
- Ranked high by Alexa.com
- Has a good trust score.
- Also accepts returns and provides refunds.
- The contact address is missing
- The site has a low business trust ranking.
- The owner’s name is hidden.
After knowing the pros and cons, the site appears to be legit. Let’s check the reviews further in detail to clarify our doubts.
After various evaluations, we found many reviews on the internet. Over many other websites, the site has been reviewed, and the site is rated from 3.1 to 4.1 stars. There are mixed reviews.
There are 31,027 reviews on the site pages, and the site is rated 4.7 out of 5.
All customer IDs are verified, and many customers’ positive replies are absolutely perfect, stunning, beautiful, and highly recommended.
And there are reviews over the internet where the site is rated 4.1 out of 5, and there are positive reviews. Based on positive reviews, yes, Jewlr Legit. But we have noticed the site received negative feedback from those customers who have received low-quality products, damaged products and bad customer service. So, we advise you to check the reviews over genuine sites before placing any order.
Have you ever lost your money in a Credit Card Scam? Click here to get details.
After discussion on the Jewlr site’s Legitimacy checkpoints, we can say the site is legit as it delivers products to customers. But the negative reviews made the site unreliable, and the products were not worth buying. You have to make a wise decision before making a purchase.
Have you discovered the Jewlr Legit article relevant? Do comment.
Also, read PayPal Scam to avoid falling for money trap.