Is Maxwellhvila Scam or Legit? To know the answer to this interrogation, kindly read this post till the end to know its reliability.
Do you want to buy any utility products for your home? If yes, you can search the collection of Maxwellhvila stores in the United States. However, Is Maxwellhvila Scam or Legit? The readers should know an exact answer to this question because they can only buy it if it is a lawful store. So, we humbly request you to check all the legitimacy details.
Check the Legitimacy Of Maxwellhvila!
- Trustablility Rate: Maxwellhvila has a 5 percent trust factor. It is a poor score, and the customers should not trust this store.
- Registrar: Maxwellhvila store was registered through NAMECHEAP INC
- Enrollment Date: Maxwellhvila store was discovered on March 8, 2022. It has a short and undesirable lifespan.
- Expiry Date: It will expire on March 8, 2023.
- Purchaser’s Reviews: We have not discovered any Maxwellhvila Reviews on their official store or online.
Brief of Maxwellhvila
This store contains a lot of many households and usable items. They sell.
- Ant-static Foam roll
- Exercise Bike
- Camping Airbed
- Hair Dryer
- URL: https://www.maxwellhvila.com/
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Info: 234 Oak Grove Church Rd, NC 27028, Mocksville
- Phone Number: +1 415-787-6714
- Return Policy: This store provides one month to return goods if unsatisfied.
- Shipping Policy: The orders in shipment remain in transit for 5-7 days.
- Payment Method: Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, Stripe, etc
- Shipping charges are free if goods are shipped in the US.
- No reviews are available.
The store has no reviews or feedback from the shoppers on their collections. We have checked their official website but did not find any user comments. Moreover, we searched online but did not discover any reviews online. Furthermore, we have checked many social media platforms, but this store does not have an account on social media. This suggests that it seems a doubtful store and does not meet legitimacy criteria. Customers must look for some authentic steps to avoid credit card scamming.
Wrapping up this post on Is Maxwellhvila Scam or Legit, we learned that the store was registered around seven months ago. It had a poor trust score. So, the website does not seem to be legit. The readers should check some important tricks to avoid PayPal Scamming.
What are your suggestions on this post? Please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.