Do you want to declare Is Acorn Legit or not by looking at its reviews? If yes, then religiously read this piece to remain alert.
Are you planning to buy warm products for your family this winter? But, please find this article to find about the site’s reality.
The United States is a very large region where the weather changes greatly based on season and location. In addition, the winter season is mild in southeastern states, but in other regions, including the northeastern, people encounter snow with colder temperatures. So, they need warmer and comfortable clothes and shoes to survive.
Therefore, in the post, we will unmask an online store to find ‘Is Acorn Legit?’
Is Acorn Reliable?
In this section, we will highlight the site’s important details to find its legitimacy:
- Trust Score- A value of 96% is extracted.
- Site’s Age- The website is 21 years and 6 months old; 06/06/2000.
- Policies Mentioned- We have gained appropriate information on different policies.
- Trust Rank- 75.4/100 is the portal’s trust rank.
- Owner’s Identity- The site’s founder is David Quinn.
- Customer’s Reaction- The Trustpilot reviews are missing, but we have rescued several mixed buyers’ reviews of Facebook and Instagram. Also, the blended feedbacks are present on the website to inspect ‘Is Acorn Legit?’
- Social Links- The Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest icons exist.
- Alexa Rank- 207205 Alexa rank is found for the portal.
- Domain’s Termination Date- Acorn.com’s expiration date is 05-12-2023.
- Plagiarism Percentage- Some of the content is duplicated.
Elaborating The Website
Initially, the founder has discovered this portal to serve high-quality warm materials for online shoppers. But, later on, they have included more sports and casual wear with supreme relaxation and comfort.
Also, the site includes woollen items like:
- Moccasin Slippers.
- Versafit Socks.
Key Points Of The Site To Review ‘Is Acorn Legit?’
- The official link of the portal is https://www.acorn.com.
- The delivery time is 1-8 working days from the shipment point.
- The site has wrapped woolen wearables items, including socks, sandals, gloves, etc.
- Acorn.com’s exchange policy will expire after 60 days from the delivery date.
- The domain’s creation date is 06-06-2000, which means it is only 21 years and 6 months aged.
- The firm will confirm the refund within 7-10 days.
- The exchange/warranty department address is 9655 International Blvd. Cincinnati, OH 45246.
- No calling number is found in the portal to prove ‘Is Acorn Legit?’
- From Monday to Friday, they ship items within 3 to 5 days.
- Venmo, American Express, PayPal, VISA are the payment methods.
- If you are not satisfied with the order, then 60 days returning period is offered by Acorn.com.
- The icons of social networks, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, are present.
- The site owns a newsletter facility.
- Customercare@acorn.com is the portal’s mail address.
Strengths Found On Acorn.com
- Icons of social media exist.
- The mail and warranty/exchange addresses are accessible.
- The newsletter feature is seen acting as evidence to verify ‘Is Acorn Legit?’
- Many blended reviews are conferred.
What Are The Limitations Of The Site?
- The phone number is lacking.
- On Trustpilot, no reviews are gathered.
Acorn.com has secured numerous combined feedbacks over Facebook with a 4 out of 5 ratings. Moreover, Facebook users have suggested that the site’s slippers are the nicest. In addition, they have recommended other clients to consider the items. Also, some users have commented that they are using the site’s products from the remote past.
But, some customers have pointed out the product’s defects and the poor service, raising questions about ‘Is Acorn Legit?’
Also, over Instagram, some shoppers have stated that the acorn footwear is super comfortable; but, in contrast, a few buyers have replied that some products are pricey. We have also noticed the presence of mixed reviews over the site, but no shopper’s feedback is seen on Trustpilot.
Thus, by investigating the blended reviews available on social media platforms, we found that the portal emerges to be authentic, but please review the website carefully to avoid duplicity.
Visit here to read more on the PayPal scams.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have answered questions related to ‘Is Acorn Legit?’ Also, the site vends woolen products like slippers, socks, sandals, etc. Moreover, since the site has accumulated more positive reviews on Instagram and Facebook, we can consider it legit.
But, the absence of a calling number and Trustpilot reviews might create suspicion. Thus, kindly research this portal properly. Read more here for the credit card scams.
Have you any proof for / against Acorn.com? Then, please express your opinion below.