Do you love to decorate your home with lots of interior designs? Do you think even our homes need some enhancements too? Because a home is where we need to hold all our emotions, it needs to be decorated according to our taste.
Many shopping websites from the United States and many more countries are selling quality and heart-throbbing housing items, so here in this article, we will discuss such websites and Housethings Reviews
The Housethings shopping website
This website is one of the fastest emerging e-commerce sites in Australia. They sell housing items in an affordable range and have shared the details of their manufacturers too. Moreover, they procured their products from local Australian manufacturers to ensure the fastest delivery and good quality products.
Their products are,
- For the living room ( bar tools, dining chairs, armchairs, tables, storage, kids’ furniture)
- For bedrooms (beds, mattresses, bedside tables, drawers, etc.),
- outdoor items like lawn mowers, outdoor furniture, camping, swimming pool tools, BBQ)
- Different types of rugs
- Fitness equipment and musical instruments.
Is Housethings Legit? The website’s external appearance may deceive people, so people shouldn’t fall for that. Instead, they must analyze the website in depth to know its legitimacy.
- Customers can purchase at: https://www.housethings.com.au/
- Telephone number: 1300 011230
- Email address: email@example.com
- Address information: House Things Office, Rose Bay, NSW, 2029
- Social media activity: they have an account on Facebook and Instagram with the name “house things Australia”. Nearly 2.2 thousand people are following their social media accounts. They are actively posting some of their product pictures. But it doesn’t reach a wider audience.
- Content originality: less than 15%
- Customer reviews: Housethings Reviews are available on their website
- Warranty services: available according to Australian consumer laws
- Return policy: Customers must return the product within 30 days of delivery.
- Refund policy: the officials will inspect the returned product; if it is in its original condition, the website initiates the refunding process.
- Shipping Policy: mostly free shipping charges for all products, but large bulky orders attract some extra charges. The product will be delivered on the next working day, but it differs for a particular products.
- Payment options: card and PayPal facilities are available.
Housethings Reviews are available for many products, and the website looks appealing, but we need to analyze it further to confirm its legit nature.
- The website looks so professional, with neat arrangements of all the products.
- They have created exclusive customer care messaging platform within the website.
- Customer reviews are available for the products.
- One-year warranty for the products.
- They have announced some unrealistic offers for some bulkier products, in addition to some first-order discounts.
- The price of the products seems to be costlier than the other brands.
Is Housethings Legit? In this section, we will present you with the factors that determine the website’s legitimacy.
- Domain age: the data is unknown, but by seeing their social media activities, they started this e-commerce website in 2020. Because we can see the posts from June 11, 2020, the approximate age of the domain is 2 years.
- Domain expiry date: not available
- Registrar’s name: the website registrar’s name is net registry pty. Ltd.
- Data safety: HTTPS is detected, which helps to protect our data encryptions
- Trust index: it has scored a 60 %
- Housethings Reviews: customer reviews are available
- SEO Score of the website: 70 %
- Alexa ranking: 651329
- Plagiarism content: more than 85 %
- Missing information: company name, domain and owner’s details.
Summary of Reviews
We can be able to see a separate section on customer reviews. They have got around 400 reviews and secured good customer ratings. Moreover, they have displayed the reviews as product reviews and customer reviews.
And they have shown the verified comments on the website. Generally, home furnishings receive more reviews than other products. Still, we couldn’t confirm its legitimacy. Readers can check out the Credit Card Scam article.
The article Housethings Reviews discussed the website that sells home furnishings. This website looks legit, but it is difficult to confirm because it has scored a decent trust score and received good reviews and ratings.
But most of its content is plagiarised, and we couldn’t get the domain details. So, we advise our readers to double-check the website before purchasing the products. Readers can also read this PayPal scamming article. Because being vigilant is a necessity. For more information.
Do you find this article useful? Share with us your interior designing ideas in the comment section.