As with anything, video production comes with experience, so if you’ve never filmed before, first watch the tutorials and read the helpful tips at High-quality video processing tik tok https://vjump.com/video-processing-tiktok. Pay attention to what techniques the cameramen use in movies or music videos that you like. Remember: you can shoot a video that will be watched and shared with interest even with a minimal budget, because the main thing is quality content and the best TikTok editing app.
Do it with love
Give yourself an answer to the question: “Why am I doing this?”. If you’re doing it for people to see, then they should be interested. Therefore, the main advice (not technical, but artistic) is to do it with love and taste.
It is important that the informational component of the video work is clear and interesting: “If we demonstrate some process, we must show it clearly – this is called the clarity of the subject form, that is, there should be no ambiguities.
Visualize the final product even before filming begins
Imagine that your frame on the monitor is a blank canvas, and you have to fill this picture with what you need. And the installation (that is, what the final product will look like) must be imagined even before the shooting begins.
You should like the end result of the video
Editing with the TikTok video editor (in the style of a blog or clip) can be used as an artistic medium, and breaking the rules, in fact, is also sometimes possible. First of all, you should like the final result of your video. If you don’t like it, make it so that you like it – late, if possible, remount, remove something.
Remember the aesthetic component
You should always remember the aesthetic component of video content and adhere to certain quality standards.
Consider the technical nuances
Preparation for filming and equipment:
- Be sure to practice before the first shooting.
- Think about light and sound in advance.
- Use a tripod if possible.
- Choose a suitable place for the subject in the frame (remember the composition rules).
- Check that there are no extraneous elements in the frame (reflections, cables, etc.) and that everything looks aesthetically pleasing.
- Take your time, frame everything correctly (at least 5 seconds for each frame)
- Look for a feature: anything that characterizes a place or event as something unique, try to capture it.
- If you are shooting an interview, the person’s eyes should be clearly visible, and in the background it is desirable that there should be a detail that characterizes the hero: a workplace, a presentation banner.
Reworking using the TikTok editing app:
- Do not add long splash screens to your Tik Tok videos, this is only required on TV (a 30-second splash screen would be too long for a 3-minute video).
- Follow the guidelines for total video length.
- Start your video with very bright shots to grab the viewer’s attention right away.
The most important thing is not to worry, even if everything doesn’t work out right away. High-quality videos are actually not that easy to shoot. However, you will make your task much easier if you learn how to edit TikTok videos. Try, experiment, create with your heart and then everything will definitely work out.