The guide shares the unbiased Get5ghome com Reviews to help consumers make the right choice.
High-speed internet connectivity is the need of the hour. Are you looking for high-speed internet services in your area? Verizon, the leading telecommunication company in the United States, has launched 5G broadband for high-speed internet.
The company has created a sub-domain for the services, http://get5ghome.com/. However, you will be redirected to the official Verizon website when visiting get5ghome.com. Depending on your needs, you can shop and order home broadband services and products.
It is not a standalone domain, and people search online for Get5ghome com Reviews to confirm its legitimacy.
What is Get5ghome.com?
Get5ghome.com is an online store selling home broadband services, products, and related accessories. It is the sub-domain created using a different platform, and it redirects the visitors to the official website of Verizon, the leading telecommunication company in the United States.
Verizon has launched 5G Home Broadband services, products, and exclusive broadband plans for the consumers, and they have been providing services via Get5ghome.com. So, it is not a standalone website or domain name because it is associated with Verizon.
Many consumers are still confused with its services and unsure whether to visit or not. So, they want to know Is Get5ghome com Legit or a scam.
Specifications of the Website
- Website Link – http://get5ghome.com/
- Product Category – 5G Home Broadband, Broadband Devices, Products, Plans, and Accessories
- Payment Modes – All Major Payment Modes
- Phone Number – 24/7 Automated Phone System Services, call *611 from your Verizon mobile or 800-922-0204
- Email Support – Automated Chat System on the Website
- Shipping and Delivery Policy – The website offers free two-day shipping and delivery. However, for overnight shipping, customers have to pay a shipping fee of $12.99, and priority overnight shipping is available for $14.99. They also offer free in-store pick-up, as per Get5ghome com Reviews.
- Return and Refund Policy – The store has a 30-day return and exchange policy. So, consumers can return their products to the company get a refund minus the restocking fee. There is a restocking fee of $50 for all returned or exchanged products.
- Domain Age – Two years, eight months, and two days old, created on 05th June 2019
- Social Media – The store is active on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Pros of Get5ghome com
- High-Speed 5G Broadband Devices from Verizon
- Suitable plans and accessories for internet users
- Return and refund available for the orders
Cons of Get5ghome com
- Restocking fee of $50 applicable on return and exchange
- Shipping fees for express delivery
Is Get5ghome com Legit or a Scam?
Confirming the legitimacy of any online store is necessary before shopping. It helps avoid unnecessary scams and frauds, which are widespread these days. So, when analyzing Get5ghome.com, we found the following facts for our readers.
- The domain name is not individual because it is the sub-domain of the popular website Verizon.com. It was created on 5th June 2019, and the domain is registered up to 5th June 2022.
- The trust score of Get5ghome.com is 73% which is the average trust score. We found no trust ranking of the website, and there is no data on the website’s Alexa ranking.
- Besides, there are many reviews about its products, but no separate Get5ghome com Reviews are found from consumers. The products and services of Verizon are highly praised, but no reviews or comments are available about the particular domain.
- The website has social media logos, and all are active.
Since it is the sub-domain created using an individual platform and associated with Verizon, it can’t be considered a scam. But, there is no objective review available for this website, and hence consumers must perform analysis carefully before shopping at Get5ghome.com.
What are the Customer Reviews?
We have not found any individual or objective Get5ghome com Reviews over the internet. However, the products, plans, services, and accessories the store is selling have been praised by many consumers.
Besides, it is the sub-domain created separately, and it redirects the visitors to the original Verizon website. So, it can’t be considered a scam. Since there are no individual reviews available for Get5ghome.com, we urge our readers to carefully research and analyze before shopping at the store.
Moreover, keep yourself updated with tips on reporting Credit Card Scams.
Get5ghome.com is the website selling Verizon 5G Broadband Plans and Devices. It redirects the visitors to Verizon, where they can browse plans and services and order their broadband services.
But we found no Get5ghome com Reviews from any customers, and hence we urge readers to carefully research before shopping. Don’t forget to learn the helpful tips on reporting PayPal Scams.
Do you have anything to share about the website or its products? Please, share your views in the comment section.