Are you interested in buying and gifting adorable perfumes with great fragrances? Then, please read about Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review.
Many brands in the market sell perfumes with main notes of flowers. But, such perfumes are very expensive, costing more than $115.00. Do you know that Dossier.co has come up with many Flowerbomb perfumes in the United States that compete with the lovely fragrance of top branded perfumes?
Would you like to purchase Dossier’s perfume, its prices and features? But, before purchasing, would you like to read Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review?
About Flowerbomb Perfume:
Flowerbomb Perfume from Dossier.co is inspired by the Flowerbomb Perfume manufactured by Viktor and Rolf. It has the main fragrance of three notes followed by fragrance of top notes, middle notes and basic notes. It is made to be a perfect feminine perfume suitable for evening events and parties.
How to use Flowerbomb Perfume?
- You can use a single perfume (or) a combination of two (or) more perfumes.
- Open the cap of the perfume bottle.
- Spray the perfume on your skin.
- If you use more than one perfume, spray them one over the other on your skin.
Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review on Specifications:
- Brand – Dossier
- Product name – Gourmand White Flowers
- Size of a bottle – 1.7 oz/50 ml
- Original price – $29
- Price after discount – $17.40
- Main notes – White Flowers, Caramel, Vanilla
- Speciality – Vegan, Colorant and UV Filter Free, Paraben and Phthalate-free
- Ingredients – Ambroxan, Cashmeran, Dihydromyrcenol, Muscenone, Ethyl Maltol, Ethyl Vanillin, Sandalore, Vanillin, Cedramber, Linalyl Acetate, Musk T, Beta Ionone, Iso E Super, Linalol, Ethyl Linalool, Osyrol, Patchouli Ess, Bergamot Ess, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzoin Siam Res.
- Concentration: 18%
Advantages of Flowerbomb Perfume:
- A single perfume gives the note of various flowers.
- Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review finds that you will smell Bergamot, Green Tea, Freesia, Berries in the top notes.
- The middle note smells of White Flowers, Orchid, Rose.
- The base note smells of Musk, Patchouli, Caramel, Vanilla.
- Free shipping and 40% discount.
- Dossier.co offers a chance to win $500 Sign-up credits.
- Cashback offers up to $22.90 when paying with Catch.
Disadvantages of Flowerbomb Perfume:
- A combination of various notes may irritate.
- Suitable for evening events but not for day-to-day use.
- It is classified as a heavy perfume series with dominant notes.
Is Flowerbomb Perfume Effective and Valuable?
We bring you extensive information about Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review on the product and its brand below.
About the brand:
- Dossier.co has been present as an e-commerce website for more than 9 years with an average trust index of 76%. It is a positive highlight of the brand.
- The Flowerbomb Perfume is from the Dossier brand.
- The Dossier has an exclusive presence on TikTok, Instagram.
- There are more than 22,600 followers of Dossier on social media sites.
About the product:
- The Flowerbomb Perfume from Dossier is sold on various shopping sites like Walmart.
- They are also sold over social media websites like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review ascertained that Viktor and Rolf perfumes inspire Dossier’s concept.
- There are many variants of Flowerbomb perfumes by Dossier.
- The Flowerbomb Perfume from Dossier is appreciated by many customers as very close to notes from expensive brands.
- Flowerbomb Perfume from Dossier got an overall positive rating online, on social media and YouTube.
Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co customers Review:
There are 24 ratings on reliable reviewing websites with 2.9/5 stars. On shopping sites like Walmart, 241 reviews are giving 4.5/5 stars. Many videos on YouTube point out that it mimics the notes of Viktor and Rolf’s notes but not exactly. Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review videos show that it is more affordable at $29.00 than any perfume from Viktor and Rolf’s that costs more than $100.00.
Other online reviews rated Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier at 4/5 stars. There are 665 reviews on Dossier.co giving 4.5/5 stars. There is much positive feedback given on social media sites like Facebook. It has a great Alexa ranking of 61084.
Most negative reviews show order cancellation, delayed delivery, poor customer service, no refund, leaked bottles and stained packing. The customer had complained that the notes faded away within 20 minutes. Therefore, we advise you to read about Product Legitimacy.
The Flowerbomb Perfume Dossier.co Review concludes that this perfume is a legitimate product as thousands of customers got the delivery from Dossier, social media marketing and other shopping sites. The Dossier is a legitimate brand with an average trust score and existing for a long time. Overall, the product reviews are average.
Was the Flowerbomb Perfume from Dossier.co reviews informative? Then, please leave your feedback about this article on Dossier’s Flowerbomb Perfumes.