What is a super bowl experience? What is the ticket price? When will the event be open for all? If you want to gather more knowledge about this event, check the blog below.
Today, we come with another latest event news about the Experience Super Bowl, which will be held in the United States. Let’s go and find out more information about this ‘Experience 2022 Super Bowl’ event.
Introduction of this event:
Lowe’s presents this Experience super bowl event, which is basically an NFL’s interactive football theme park. The event is surprising and pretty exciting for football lovers, as it allows fans to get the autograph of current players of the NFL.
The legends as well as the fans can participate in the games or shop their favorite team’s merchandise from the ‘NFL Store’ that Visa presents. According to the latest information, the event tickets are available now, and anyone can purchase the ticket with no convenience fees.
Experience 2022 Super Bowl- Ticket price and buying process:
As per the official data, the tickets are now available for the public to purchase. You can easily make a purchase of this event ticket from ‘nfl.com/sbxonsale’ or visit the application of NFL (NFL OnePress App). If you purchase the ticket via Ticketmaster, you won’t be charged convenience fees. Below is the list of price details, which includes attractions and games-
- The ticket price is for adults 20 USD; for Kids (12 years old or under this age), it’s free. Plus, the metro discount is 10 USD. (This price is for event day February 5 & 6, 2022).
- For the Experience 2022 Super Bowl event day- 10th February 2022, the fees are a bit different. The charge for adults is 40 USD, while the kids (12 years old or under this age) charge is free. The metro discount is 10 USD.
- For February 11 & 12, 2022, the ticket price for adults is 40 USD. But the fees are free for kids whose age is less than 12 or equal to 12 years. The metro discount is 20 USD.
All the information given above is taken from reliable sources.
Safety and health protocols:
All the participants should comply with the safety and health protocols of LA, United States, to enter the Experience 2022 Super Bowl event in the ‘LA convention center.’ According to protocol, mask-wearing is mandatory regardless of vaccination status; only kids less than two years old are the exception. The entry requirement is as follows-
- Two years+ attendees need to provide the full vaccination certificate or negative RTPCR test report (48 hours) or negative rapid test report (24 hours).
- The participants need to wear masks and comply with each and every protocol of LA circulation. The two years old below kids are an exception in this matter.
The above details may inform you about the ‘Experience 2022 Super Bowl’ event. According to the latest information about the super bowl event the event will continue till 12th February. You can ask more about this event in the comment section below.
Also Read : – The Presentation Experience Codes (Dec) Find The Codes!