Read about the latest news about a highly rated Infant formula, Enfamil Gentlease 2022. Know its features, ingredients, ratings etc.
Did you know that milk-based formula containing lactose helps absorb calcium and grow good bacteria in intestine of infants? Did you know that milk-based formula is most appropriate for feeding infants? Did you know feeding more than the recommended amount of sugar will result in obesity and heart-related diseases?
Enfamil is a popular brand that sells several varients of Enfamil Gentlease. It advertises itself as a milk-based formula in the United States. Let us scrutinize facts about Enfamil Gentlease 2022.
Ingredients of Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula:
Oleic Sunflower Oils,Less Than 2% Mortierella Alpina Oil,Ascorbic Acid,Biotin,Calcium Carbonate,Calcium Pantothenate,Calcium Phosphate,Choline Chloride,Coconut,Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil,Cupric Sulfate,Ferrous Sulfate,Folic Acid,Inositol,L-Carnitine,Magnesium Phosphate,Manganese Sulfate,Niacinamide,Partially Hydrolyzed Nonfat Milk And Whey Protein Concentrate Solids (Soy),Potassium Chloride,Potassium Iodide,Riboflavin,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Selenite,Soy,Taurine,Thiamin Hydrochloride,Vegetable Oil,Palm Olein,Vitamin A Palmitate,Vitamin B12,Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride,Vitamin D3,Vitamin E Acetate,Vitamin K1,Zinc Sulfate,Corn Syrup Solids.
- Brand: Enfamil Gentlease
- Manufacturer: Mead Johnson & Company
- Manufacturer recommended age: 0 – 1 years
- Weight: available in package size between 352g to 750g
About the Product and its brand:
- Enfamil Gentlease is sold on several shopping sites and social media platforms globally
- Enfamil Gentlease 2022 is rated above 4/5 stars on various shopping sites
- Mead Johnson & Company, founded in 1905, is the manufacturer of Pediatric nutrition, and it is a subsidy of Reckitt
- Mead Johnson & Company has been online at meadjohnson.com for 25 years and 11 months
- Meadjohnson.com acquired a medium Alexa ranking of 508,805
Contradictions about the Product:
- Please note that the FDA did not evaluate the Enfamil Gentlease. It has recalled Similac, Alimentum and EleCare products on 17 Feb 2022.
- Enfamil Gentlease is not intended to prevent any disease (or) health condition, diagnose, cure (or) treat.
- The negative reviews pointed out that infants refuse to drink Enfamil Gentlease 2022, it tastes bitter, and like aluminum, the infant constantly cries after consuming it.
Latest news about Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula:
A lawsuit was filed on 2nd February 2022 in the California federal U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, Eastern Division with Case# 5:22-cv-00213.
Plaintiff Cecilia Martinez had filed the case against Mead Johnson & Company. Ruhandy Glezakos of Faruqi & Faruqi LLP, Joshua Nassir, and Benjamin Heikali are representing Martinez in the court. The lawsuit claimed violation of eight laws.
Lawsuit claims about the formula of Enfamil Gentlease 2022:
Martinez informed that she had purchased the formula as it was represented as milk-based on the front of the package. However, the primary ingredient of the Enfamil Gentlease formula is a form of sugar from corn syrup solids (or) dried corn syrup.
Martinez claimed that she would have purchased it for a lower price (or) never purchased it if it was known that its ingredients were a form of sugar.
Martinez has filed the case as Mead Johnson & Company LLC is deceptively marketing Enfamil Gentlease formula as milk-based. If an Infant consumes the Enfamil Gentlease 2022 results in consuming 56grm of sugar per 28 oz of formula consumed, which is considered a very high amount of sugar for an infant.
Were the Enfamil Gentlease reviews informative? Let us know by commenting below about this article on the Enfamil Gentlease.
Also Read : – Mark Burnham 2022 (Feb) Know Detailed Updates Here!