This article discusses Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Reviews and all other relevant information about this personality.
There have been many figures throughout history whose actions have had a significant impact on the subsequent generations. Their efforts have been integral in the development and various other aspects of a community.
One of such figures is Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde, whose contributions to the Hispanic community are held in high regard and have helped them get the deserved representation. Recently, Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Reviews have become popular in the United States for some reasons. Keep reading this article to get all the relevant and essential information.
Who is Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde?
She was born on 6 September, 1920. She was a nurse (Panamanian), organizational administrator, professor, tennis instructor, among some other things.
She’s played an integral part in the development and progress of the Hispanic community in nursing and medical science. She’s best known for founding the National Association of Hispanic Nurses (1975). She passed away on September 5, 2010.
Why are Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Reviews Trending?
- This term is trending in the United States and elsewhere because of a recent Google Doodle.
- It’s trending because Google Doodle recently honored her.
- Doodle illustrated this figure designed by artist Loris Lora holding a notebook in a hospital.
- It marks the celebration of National Hispanic Month.
- Her most impactful work is the establishment of NAHN. She launched it upon realizing that the needs of Latino nurses weren’t being met when she was in the American Nurse Association.
- She was known as the living legend of the ANA in 1994.
- Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Reviews tell us that the NAHN is her legacy for which the Doodle honored her.
Achievements of Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde
- She was a specialist in psychiatric nursing.
- She was a consultant to the WHO and the government of Taiwan.
- She was a permanent UN representative to UNICEF for an international women federation.
- When she moved to Texas at a young age, she witnessed the lack of Hispanic nurses in a Hispanic-rich community.
- She was inspired to study nursing and obtained her bachelor’s from Columbia University.
- She got her master’s from New York University and became the first Hispanic woman to get a doctorate at NYU.
- Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Reviews tell us that her establishment of the NAHN helped many Hispanic women by allowing them to establish a career in this field.
- She became the first Hispanic Associate Dean at Washington University.
- Subsequently, she became the primary or first Hispanic Dean at NYU’s School of Nursing.
- Read more about this personality here.
The Final Verdict
Google Doodle recently honored an inspiring figure who made significant contributions to nursing and the representation of Hispanic women. We’re talking about Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde. All the relevant information about her life and career is mentioned above.
Do you feel inspired by hearing her story and looking at her achievements? Please share your thoughts on the Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Reviews in the comments.
Also Read : – Dr. Dan Stock Indiana (August) About All The Claims!