This article provides information about the Discord Unknown Network Error and offers tips on how to get rid of it.
Social media isn’t just a place for people to connect with their friends and family and stay in touch. People also extensively use it to meet more like-minded personalities and be a part of communities of people who share their interests.
Many platforms have capitalized on this fact and made a name for themselves; Discord is also one. However, the platform caused some inconvenience to users as they reported an error. We’re talking about the Discord Unknown Network Error.
Users in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom are keen to know more about it. Keep reading this article to get all the relevant information.
A Brief Introduction of Discord
Gamers and other online community leaders extensively use this platform to increase their reach and establish a community of people with similar interests. Discord is an online instant messaging and digital distribution service, and users can create servers and send text messages, files or make voice or video calls. This platform can be best defined as a collection of chat rooms and voice chat channels. We’ll get to Discord an Unknown Network Error shortly.
Users can access this platform through Windows, Android, macOS, and all other major operating systems. The platform has become exceedingly popular recently and has amassed hundreds of millions of monthly active users.
What is the Unknown Error?
Users have reported seeing this error on Discord when they’re trying to upload a file. For some users, this issue is limited to uploading images on any channel, and some are also unable to send text messages. Users report that this error appears when their file is almost entirely uploaded.
How to resolve the Discord Unknown Network Error?
Please look at the information below to get the detailed procedure to resolve this issue.
- It’s hard to point a finger towards what’s causing this issue.
- Try switching your internet connection between cellular data and WiFi and check if the problem persists.
- Ensure that you have a strong and stable connection.
- Try checking if other users are also facing the same issue as this error may be a problem on Discord’s end.
- Try closing and reopening the app. If that doesn’t work, try deleting and reinstalling the app. Also, keep your app updated to the latest version.
- Discord an Unknown Network Error is causing a lot of inconvenience to users.
- You can also try restarting your device and updating to the latest update to see if the issue persists.
- Turn off Airplane mode, WiFi, and VPN.
- Change the DNS version or access Discord through its website.
- Troubleshooting the app is also a good option.
- Read more about Discord here.
The Final Verdict
Discord is a popular app that’s gaining more success every day. Recently, an error with the platform caused inconvenience to users. We have mentioned all the relevant information about this error and also offered some tips to resolve it.
Have you encountered the Discord Unknown Network Error? Kindly share your thoughts on our suggestions in the comments. Moreover, you may also read here about the