To shop theme-based collections that are in trend on the news, opinions and entertainment media, read this article on Dailywire com Shop Reviews.
Are you a collector of unique items? Do you pride yourself on purchasing different items that are the trend of all times? Are you looking for a marketplace that sells unique creations? Was it challenging to find such a market place over the internet in the United States? DailyWire is a recently launched website that might interest you.
But, before making a purchase, we recommend you to read Dailywire com Shop Reviews.
Brief of DailyWire:
DailyWire is a website that sells cultural items that depict trending news, entertainment and opinions. Bentley Ventures LLC owns DailyWire. Most of the listed items revolve around Ben Shapiro, Candace, Matt Walsh, Michale Knowles and famous media personals. The website sells a collection of:
- Videos and audiotapes
- Baseball bats
- Live events by DailyWire Authors
- Gift cards, etc.
All the items have a punch line of the latest happening and may also contain pictures of media personnel.
Specifications to check Is Dailywire com Shop Legit:
- Buy products at: https://www.dailywire.com/shop
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: The Daily Wire, 7200 Industrial Row Drive, Mason, Ohio-45040
- Contact details: not provided
- Owner’s details: Jeremy Boreing, Farris Wilks, Caleb Robinson, and Ben Shapiro are the owners of DailyWire
- Social media links: Provided
- Shipping: Products are only shipped in the US and Canada.
- Delivery policy: Items are delivered within 10 to 14 business days.
- Dailywire com Shop Reviews of Cancellation and Returns: Only the misprinted, damaged, and items that contradict the description given on the website are eligible for cancellation and returns within a 30 days window.
- Refund Policy: The item should be undamaged to qualify for a refund. The refund gets credited within three business days.
- Payment mode: All major Credit Cards and net banking.
- A website that provides exclusive media content by famous media personnel to its members
- A platform to book live events and DailyWire author services
- A website to buy items depicting the latest news and trends
- Dailywire com Shop Reviews found that the membership gets auto-renewed unless cancellation is requested before time.
- The annual subscription fee is automatically charged
- A limited number of products for sale
Is DailyWire.com Legit?
- Creation of Domain: 13th May 1998 at 23:00:00 Hrs.
- Website Age: DailyWire is twenty-three years, six months and twelve days old.
- Website Expiry: 3rd June 2025 at 06:59:59 Hrs
- Trustworthiness: DailyWire has a Trust Score of only 99% (excellent).
- Country of origin: The country of origin is the United States.
- Domain Blacklist Status: not blacklisted by any blacklist engine.
- Data Safety: DailyWire channels data through a secure HTTPS connection. This factor is accounted for by checking Is Dailywire com Shop Legit.
- Proximity to Suspicious Websites: Not detected
- Threat Profile: Not detected
- Social relations: DailyWire has a negotiable presence on Social Media. On @DailyWire FaceBook pages, it has more than 3,212,362 followers. On @realDailyWire Twitter pages, there are more than 710.4K followers. On @realdailywire Instagram pages, there are more than 1.5 million followers. On YouTube @UCaeO5vkdj5xOQHp4UmIN6dw, there are more than 2.62 million subscribers of DailyWire.
There are several videos on YouTube about dailyWire reviews. These videos show that DailyWire is a reliable website.On FB, 964 people have rated DailyWire at 4/5 stars. There are hundreds of Dailywire com Shop Reviews posted on reliable sources.
Most of the reviews are positive and above 3/5 star rating. There is no provision for product and services reviews on DailyWire.com.
DailyWire’s Alexa rank is 3341, which is considered to be excellent. Please note that the reviews found over the internet are regarding DailyWire videos and content. There are only 32 product reviews found on the internet with an average rating of 3.5/5 stars. Most customers have complained about auto-charge and auto-renewal on their accounts and a few order delivery issues.
DailyWire is a LEGITIMATE website. In its lifespan, Dailywire com Shop Reviews had won the trust of its users and achieved an excellent trust score of 99%. However, there were a few complaints filed with BBB due to auto-charge on the subscriber’s account. Hence, we advise you to read about Credit Card and PayPal Scams and exercise caution while signing up with DailyWire.
Was this article on DailyWire.com informative? Please share your views on DailyWire.com below.