Scroll down the headers mentioned in this article to reveal the facts for Club Angry Pitbull, exploring the objective and purpose behind the same.
Have you scrolled down the details for Club Pitbull NFT yet? What does this NDFT deal with? What benefits this token? How is this token different from the others?
Angry Pitbull is a collection of digital and unique NFT, representing its community through ownership. The token is at a hype in the United States, Canada and many other parts of the world.
People are looking out for the details of this token to know whether it is worth the hype or not.
Scroll down the headers mentioned in this article below to reveal the facts for Club Angry Pitbull, exploring whether the same is worth the hype or not.
What is Angry Pitbull Club Drop?
As we have already discussed, Angry Pitbull collects 10,000 Unique and digital collectables NFT, representing the community through ownership. The tokens for Angry Pitbull are stored in the form of ERC-721 tokens on the ETH blockchain.
Ownership of an Angry Pitbull comes with the excess of exclusive utilities reserved for the group members. The token was released back on 23rd December 2021, and the team is working to save the lives of dogs and cats all over America, giving the second chances of happy homes to the pets.
Club Angry Pitbull will also be donating a total of 10% of their initial mint sale volumes to the Friends Animal Societies.
What does the roadmap of this token say?
According to the roadmap of the token displayed on the website, 0% will be charged to join the discord and have a seat. 25% of the angry pitbull members will have access to premium gateways, special events, and the NFT community holders. A further 10% will be donated to the friend’s animal societies.
This token is a beneficial option for all those who love animals and want to save them.
Club Angry Pitbull Specification:
- The token was launched back on 23rd December 2021.
- This is the form of an ERC-721 Token.
- Social Media presence for this account is also found with around 70.8k followers on their Instagram account and around 4000 followers on their Twitter page.
- Lemon Crypto is the founder behind this token.
- Funnyhoodvizd and Woodville are the co-founders of the token.
- Damian is the artist for this token.
- If you have a rage-filled pitbull, you will be considered an individual group member.
What are the objectives behind this token?
After revealing the details and specifications for Club Angry Pitbull, let’s reveal its purposes to have a better look.
- The first goal of this token is to make 10% of the money for the safeguards of animals.
- The third objective for this token is to deposit their profits for a community-based wallet, using it for the mission’s future expansion.
This article has all the details related to Angry Pitbull Club, revealing the facts and purposes behind the token.
Explore the Twitter Account for the Club to clarify the same better.
Was this article about Club Angry Pitbull helpful for you? Explored all the facts for the NFT? Please share your views for the same in the comments below.