The article Buzzcora Reviews, provides the mandate details about the website along with the proven legitimate test results of the clothing website.
Are you the person who loves to wear trending clothing? Is your normal conventional shop always selling the usual stock, and have you gotten bored with those collections? New clothing shopping websites are emerging in the United States and one among them is the Buzzcora website, which sells more fashionable clothes in an affordable price range.
So here, in this article, we will discuss the Buzzcora website and the customer’s Buzzcora Reviews on the clothing site.
The Buzzcora shop
Buzzcora is an online shopping site that makes the customers’ hearts buzz with excitement. Yes, they do deliver appealing and fashionable clothes and accessories to women. This online shopping site is home to thousands of fashionable, feminine products.
Their buzzing products are,
- Short skirts: Crystal Embedded, Summer Bird, Lace Shirt Skirt, Organza Crystal Embedded, Sequin, Feather Dress, Black Onyx Dress, Samara, Aqua Blazer, Etc
- Suits and skirts: chudithars, lehengas
- Embroidered linen backpack: Amanita, Ferns, Fox Under The Moon, Autumn Magic, White Unicorn, Berry Box, Thistle, Rabbit, Owl, White Cats, Etc.
Is Buzzcora Legit? The brand is always accountable to its customers for proving its legitimacy, and one way to do so is to provide genuine specification details.
- People can purchase at: https://buzzcora.com/
- E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Contact Address: they didn’t provide the address details
- Telephone number: they didn’t provide the telephone number details
- Social media activity: they have a different layout for the social media accounts, but those pages are not working, so we wouldn’t find their social media activity.
- Content originality: their contents are indigenous to buzzcora brand
- Payment options: PayPal, visa, and MasterCard facilities are available
- Customer reviews: Buzzcora Reviews are unavailable on their official website.
- Return policy: they provide the easy and fastest return policy to their customers, but customers will be charged for returning the products
- Refund Policy: customer-friendly refund policies can be seen on their website.
- Shipping policy: they deliver the products globally; as they are selling the customized products, it takes longer to deliver the product; free delivery charges for all country people, but international customers must pay the customs duties.
The Buzzcora Reviews are unattainable, and the website layout and content don’t seem professional, so this website needs a mandatory and strict evaluation.
- All international customers receive free shipping.
- Customized offers for each purchase
- For buying the product, the website redirects to another third-party website called westkaly.
- Some products’ details don’t match the product image, and the currency differs for various products.
- A few product names are wrong.
- The estimated dates for some products are dated in the year 2020.
- They have not enclosed the proper contact details.
Is Buzzcora Legit for real or not? The perfect response to this question lies in the following legitimacy analysis because being a legit brand is not a choice but a mandate to be followed. So here, in this following section, we will deeply analyze its legit nature.
- Domain age: the domain was created on 1st June 2022, so the age of the website is less than 2 months
- Domain expiry date: the domain will get expiry on 1 st June 2023, short domain life
- The Registrar’s name: the domain got registered under NameSilo, LLC
- Data safety: HTTPS is detected, but this alone cannot decide its authentic data safety procedures.
- Buzzcora Reviews: customer reviews are not available on the website
- The SEO score of the website: is 53 %
- Trust index of the website: it has scored only 2 %
- Alexa global rank : 2284022
- Plagiarism percentage: 0 percent plagiarized content, so their content is 100 %unique
- Company name: they haven’t provided the detail.
Buzzcora review summary
This brand sells a variety of mesmerizing designer clothes and backpacks, but no customer ratings, reviews, or comments can be seen on their official website or the internet. Even though they have announced an attractive discount rate, we couldn’t see the remarks on BuzzCora. So it doesn’t seem like a legit one. Readers can check out this Credit Card Scam article
The article, Buzzcora Reviews, provides a detailed analysis of the website. But this website lacks many technical parameters, like poor trust index, faking their social media accounts, and providing wrong product information.
Moreover, this website uses another third-party website for the buying application. This may lead to the stealing of personal information. So this website doesn’t seem to be a legit one.
Do you find this article useful? Let us know about your views on recent fashionable products in the comment section. Readers can also read about this Paypal Scamming article.