The guide shares unbiased Burkine Reviews to help online consumers make the right choice.
Are you planning to buy designer jewelry online? Do you want to gift someone a designer watch or custom gifts? The store focuses on bringing a vast jewelry collection for men and women, including necklaces, rings, chain sets for men, and watches.
The online store has the most extensive collection of diamond jewelry and attracts modern customers in the United Kingdom, Turkey, Slovenia, France, and Brazil. Before ordering any products from the store, customers are requested to check the Burkine Reviews online.
What is Burkine?
Burkine.com is an online store dealing in different designer jewelry and diamond necklace. The store specializes in designer necklaces for women and chain sets for men. The store specializes in customized jewelry for loved ones, and diamond rings are available in different sizes.
The store comprises a massive list of products that are trending in the market. There are two options for buying gold and diamond jewelries. But, before investing in any products, customers look for online reviews and testimonials. It helps them to know Is Burkine Legit or a Scam.
- Website – https://burkine.com/
- Products – Gold, Silver, and Diamond Jewelry, and Watches
- Payment Modes – PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Card Payments
- Email ID – Not Available
- Address – Not Available
- Phone Number – Not Available
- Email Newsletter – Subscription Available
- Domain Age – Registered on 17th August 2022, One Week Old
- Shipping Info – The website has not shared any information regarding shipping and delivery. The website lacks sharing shipping guidelines, delivery time, and shipping fees for orders.
- Return and Refund – The website lacks a return and refund policy section, and hence no information can’t be shared. As per Burkine Reviews, the website is new, and there are no details regarding return and refund.
- Social Media Presence – The official website has not shared any logos or links to social media platforms.
Pros of Burkine
- The website features diamond, gold, and silver jewelry
- Designer and fashionable jewelry for men and women
- Latest design of gold jewelry and rings
- Custom design jewelry and gifts
- Email newsletter subscription available
Cons of Burkine
- The website lacks crucial details like phone number, address, and email support
- The owner’s name is not shared on the website
- Shipping policy and return & refund policy not shared
Is Burkine Legit or a Scam?
Online shopping can be risky for buyers if they don’t evaluate the website before shopping. So, before shopping at Burkine.com, customers must check the crucial pointers to learn about its legitimacy.
- The store’s domain was registered one week ago, on 17th August 2022. The domain was registered only for one year as it will expire on 17th Aug 2023.
- The store’s trust score is only 2%, and its trust rating is 38.6%. The store has secured very low trust indexes, and it calls for thorough research before shopping at the store to avoid online scams.
- We have not found Burkine Reviews online, and the website lacks a customer review section. So, you won’t find any customer testimonials to confirm its legitimacy.
- The website is not socially active; hence, you won’t find any logos or links on social media platforms.
- The website lacks vital details, including phone number, address, email ID, and owner’s name.
- The content on the website seems copied from other suspicious websites.
- The store is offering heavy discounts on jewelry, and it seems unrealistic.
The website can’t be trusted and seems to be highly suspicious because there are many loopholes found on the website. So, it is urged that you review and analyze the website carefully before shopping at the store.
There are no online Burkine Reviews available; hence the legitimacy of the store can’t be confirmed. There are no comments, testimonials, and feedback available online. So, the legitimacy can’t be confirmed, and shopping at the website can be risky.
The website has no social media presence and no comments or feedback from online users. So, there is no source available from where the legitimacy can be confirmed. Research the website before shopping to avoid unnecessary scams. Plus, read the helpful guide on how to stay safe from Credit Card Scams.
Burkine.com is an online store dealing in designer jewelry, rings, custom jewelry, and watches. Buyers must evaluate and research the website before shopping because it lacks Burkine Reviews and testimonials. The website’s legitimacy can’t be confirmed without reading reviews and researching. It also helps reduce the chances of online scams. Online buyers also need to check the online guide on how to stay protected from PayPal Scams.
Have you ordered any products from the store? Please share your viewpoint in the comment section.