We explored the Aogala shoe-selling website in this piece and used Aogala Reviews to verify its legitimacy.
Are you looking for an online-only shoe brand? Several online shoe merchants throughout the world provide a vast range of footwear. Aogala is one such online retailer getting a lot of popularity in the United Kingdom.
This article will discuss Aogala Reviews, the Aogala shoe brand, and the website’s assessment. Also, this article contains a detailed overview of the website and its functions.
Brief Check of Aogala
Aogala is an online retail store that delivers clients amazing-looking shoes. The store is known for its leather boot selection as well as other leather goods, including bags and handbags. It has recently acquired popularity since they currently provide new and fashionable things for everyone.
- Boots for Women
- Sandals for Women
- Shoes for Women
- Shoes for Men
- Boots for Men
- Boots and Shoes for Boys
- Sandals for Men
- Boots and Shoes for Girls
Now we should determine Is Aogala Legit in detail. Aspects such as functionality, quality, features and client feedback must be considered in order to perform such an evaluation. Also, looking into its social media profiles remains important.
Features of The Aogala Site
- Buy products at: https://www.aogala.com/
- Official E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Phone Number: Not provided.
- Official Address: Not provided.
- Owner’s details of the Site: The shoe store’s owner is still to be recognised.
- Social Media Links: A lot of social media accounts are linked to this footwear selling website. However, none of these is now in use. This is important in determining Is Aogala Legit, and a proper evaluation of its social presence should be done.
- Delivery policy: There is no information.
- Shipping: Orders are delivered in 5-25 days.
- Tracking of products: The site delivers tracking details within 48 hours.
- Cancellation and Returns: A 30-day money-back policy is offered. Also, on cancellation of purchases, the site levies a massive restocking fee of 20% with a minimum of $25.
- Refund: A reimbursement is granted by the site’s applicable authorities within four business days.
- Payment mode: Only PayPal and Credit Card Express are accepted.
Aogala Reviews on Positive Highlights
- Has a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- There is a 25% cancellation charge.
- Accept solely PayPal or Credit Card Express transactions.
- It takes 4 weeks to receive a refund.
- There is no data stated relating to a delivery fee.
Is Aogala Scam or Legit?
- Creation of Domain: The site was registered on April 16 2022,
- Website Age: Aogala has only been live for 27 days.
- Website Expiry: The domain will expire on April 16, 2023.
- Country of origin: No mention of its official address.
- Trustworthiness: Aogala has a 1% trust rating and a global Alexa rank of zero. Aogala Reviews should include the information mentioned above.
- Data Safety: To protect the information on the website, a secure Https communication route has been provided. This, of course, doesn’t promise complete security.
- Proximity to Suspicious Websites: 42/100.
- Threat Profile: 59/100.
- Phishing Score: 59/100.
- Malware Score: 45/100.
- Spam Score: 53/100.
- Social relations of the Site: On the Aogala site, many social networking icons are linked. None of them, meanwhile, function. When visitors attempt to access social networking icons on the website, they are diverted to the Aogala site. So there’s no footprint on social media.
There are no Aogala Reviews by customers on the official site. Also, there are no reviews mentioned on any reliable sites. We found only a YouTube video mentioning Aogala, a scam portal.
There are no social media evaluations or an Alexa rating for this website. Since this website only accepts PayPal & Credit Card Express, we recommend researching Credit Card Scams.
With a low trust level and a high danger profile, the Aogala website is a possible scam. It also lacks any feedback or social media connections. So, we best advise our audience to avoid the site as it is a risky platform. We also advise reading about PayPal Scams that are on the rise.
Was this Aogala Reviews article useful to you? Kindly let us know what review you’d want to see next.