We bring you an exclusive article on 1millionpuzzle com Review. Read this write-up to know the authenticity of 1millionpuzzle.com, prizes to be won, etc.
Do you wish to win $100K in the United States? Would you like to buy a puzzle that allows everyone to win a prize? How about gifting such a puzzle to your friends and family in the new year?
1millionpuzzle.com is a website selling puzzles with a difficulty level of 5 out of 10 and allows everyone to win and sends e-cheque to the winners. Read this article on 1millionpuzzle com Review to learn more.
Brief of 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com is a unique e-commerce website that allows U.S. Residents to win cash prizes by solving puzzles. Customers above 18 years are eligible to buy the puzzle.
MSCHF, a well-known street art collective and creators of luxury fashion, art, and social commentary, initiated 1millionpuzzle.com.
Features of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- Buy puzzles at: https://1millionpuzzle.com.
- Links to Social Media: Links to social media sites were not found on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Price of the Puzzles: $30.00.
- Physical Address: 1M Puzzle L.L.C., 62 Bayard Street, Brooklyn, NY-11222. It is accounted to check Is 1millionpuzzle com Legit?
- Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions are included in the Rules section.
- Customer Reviews and blogs: 1millionpuzzle.com does not support blogs and reviews on its website.
- Phone number: 1millionpuzzle.com did not mention the contact number.
- Store locator: 1millionpuzzle.com is only present online.
- Delivery: The delivery timeline was not provided.
- Shipping: 1millionpuzzle.com will ship the puzzles within 1 to 3 days.
- Tracking: No information was provided.
- Returns: 1millionpuzzle.com does not approve any returns and exchanges of puzzles.
- Refunds: No refunds are processed.
- Email address: 1millionpuzzle com Review finds a e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mode of Payment: The payments channels are not provided. 1millionpuzzle.com takes the payment in USD.
- Owner’s details: MSCHF group is the owner of 1millionpuzzle.com. Information about the individual owner was not provided.
- Newsletters: 1millionpuzzle.com does not support sending newsletters.
Pros of 1millionpuzzle.com:
- Simple user interface and navigation on 1millionpuzzle.com
- There are 551,111 QR code puzzles, and everyone can win.
- One winner takes the first prize of $100K, the next 10 winners take $10K, the next 100 winners take $1K, the next 1000 winners take $100, and the last 550,000 take 0.25 cents.
Cons of 1millionpuzzle.com
- 1millionpuzzle com Review of policies found that 1millionpuzzle.com does not compensate (or) does not hold responsibility for loss of puzzles,
- Winners need to submit an affidavit of liability and eligibility within 7 days of winning the prize (or) the prize will be forfeited,
- No returns, exchange (or) refund followed by 1millionpuzzle.com.
Is 1millionpuzzle.com Legitimate?
- 1millionpuzzle.com Creation: 2nd February 2021 at 07:34:52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Expiry: Short life expectancy as it expires on 2nd February 2021 at 07:34:52 PM.
- 1millionpuzzle.com Age: the website is 10 months and 25 days old.
- Trust Index: 1millionpuzzle.com scores a terrible 3% trust score.
- 1millionpuzzle com Review of Alexa ranking: 1millionpuzzle.com had scored 582,030 Alexa rank.
- Place of origin: 1millionpuzzle.com is from Iceland.
- Status of Blacklisting: 1millionpuzzle.com is currently not blacklisted.
- Suspicious Websites Proximity: 1millionpuzzle.com scored 36/100 as a suspicion score.
- Phishing Score: 1millionpuzzle.com reached a poor 29/100.
- Threat Profile: 1millionpuzzle.com gets a poor 33/100.
- Spam Score: 1millionpuzzle.com gets a poor 33/100.
- Malware Score: 1millionpuzzle.com scored 11/100
- Connection Security: 1millionpuzzle.com sends and receives data on HTTPS protocol.
- Contact person: Specific contact person information was not given on 1millionpuzzle.com.
- Social relations: 1millionpuzzle.com is not present on social media.
- Owner’s contact details: The contact information about the owner was not given on 1millionpuzzle.com.
Customers 1millionpuzzle com Review:
There are 625 reviews available on shopping sites giving 3.8/5 star ratings. In addition, there is mixed feedback found on several reviewing sites, YouTube, social media and the internet, which shows that the puzzle is easy to solve but, the amount you win depends on your luck.
Most of the negative reviews show a common issue of one puzzle piece missing from the order, and the Q.R. code won’t scan. As the payment channel was not mentioned upfront on 1millionpuzzle.com, please read the information on PayPal Scams.
Conclusion on 1millionpuzzle.com:
1millionpuzzle.com is potentially a legitimate website and answers Is 1millionpuzzle com Legit as many customers have received the delivery of puzzles, assembled the puzzle pieces, and scanned them for a prize. However, 1millionpuzzle.com has a bad reputation due to its low trust score, high threat profile, its recent launch and expires in February 2022. Therefore, we suggest reading information about Credit Card Scams before purchasing.
Were reviews on 1millionpuzzle.com informative? Please share your opinion about Is 1millionpuzzle.com Legitimate below.