Marifil Mines Limited RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Thu May 11, 2017 - Marifil Mines Completes 1:5 Share Rollback
Marifil Mines Ltd Effective Date of Consolidation of Common Shares on 5 for 1 Basis
The TSX Venture Exchange has approved a consolidation of Marifil Mines Ltd.'s common shares on a 1:5 basis. The consolidation was approved by resolution of the board of directors on May 5, 2017. The consolidation will take effect at the open of market on Friday, May 12, 2017. Assuming no other change in the issued capital of the company, it is expected t
- Fri May 5, 2017 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Application for Consolidation of Common Shares on 5 for 1 Basis
VANCOUVER, B.C. - May 5, 2017 - Marifil Mines Limited (TSX-V: MFM) (\'Marifil\' or the \'Company\') announces that on May 5, 2017, by way of resolution of the Board, a consolidation of its common shares (the \'Common Shares\') on a 5 for 1 basis was approved. The consolidation will go into effect upon approval by the TSX-V. Assuming no other change in the issued capital of the Company, it is expected that upon completion of this consolidation, Marifil will have approximately 26,44
- Fri Apr 28, 2017 - Marifil Closes Private Placement for $103,000
Marifil Mines Limited (TSX-V: MFM) (\'Marifil\' or the \'Company\') has completed and closed the previously announced private placement, consisting of 10.3 million units at one cent per unit for gross proceeds of $103,000 subject to final exchange approval. Each unit consists of one common share of the company and one common share purchase warrant exercisable at a price of five cents per share for the first 24 months from the date of issuance and 10 cents for the next 36 months. All units issued are
- Fri Sep 9, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Appoints Alexander McAulay as Chief Financial Officer
- Wed Aug 10, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Closure of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Mon Jul 11, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd. Announces Increase in Private Placement
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Thu Jun 2, 2016 - LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS
- Tue Mar 29, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Wed Nov 4, 2015 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Closure of Non-Brokered Private Placement