Marifil Mines Limited RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Sep 9, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Appoints Alexander McAulay as Chief Financial Officer
- Wed Aug 10, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Closure of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Mon Jul 11, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd. Announces Increase in Private Placement
- Tue Jun 14, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Thu Jun 2, 2016 - LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS
- Tue Mar 29, 2016 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Wed Nov 4, 2015 - Marifil Mines Ltd Announces Closure of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Wed Sep 16, 2015 - Marifil Mines LTD Announces Financing Units and Gross Proceeds Correction
- Tue Sep 15, 2015 - Marifil Mines Ltd Annouces Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Tue Sep 8, 2015 - Marifil Letter to Shareholders