- Target Nickel-Copper-PGE in Layered Ultramafic Complex
- NI 43-101 Report* Download PDF
- Hectares 11,240
- The layered ultramafic complex is perhaps ten kilometers wide and more than 100 km in length.
- NI 43-101 shows a resource estimate of 3.264 MT indicated grading 0.67% NiEq and 1.339 MT inferred grading 0.59% NiEq at a cut-off of 0.4% NiEq (See details below). For more information on the NI 43-101, see May 11, 2011 News Release.
- Table 1.1 summarizes the resource estimate at a 0.4% NiEq.
*This 'NI 43-101 Report' has been reviewed and approved by John Hite, President of Marifil Mines Ltd. Mr. Hite is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.
**For more information on the exploration results please read the above 'NI 43-101 Report'.