- Target Epithermal Gold-Silver-Base Metals
- Hectares 7,503
- Targets are high grade gold-silver-base metals epithermal veins in Jurassic volcanics
- Vein rock chip channel sampling by Silex Argentina S.A. (Apex Silver), who optioned the property from the Company, yielded assays of 0.10 to 0.51 g/t Au, 5.0% to 7.5% Pb and 4.0% to 5.3% Zn across 6.3 meters of vein width*
- Stream sediment sample anomaly of 30.0 to 43.2 g/t Au to be investigated*
- Exploration has been delayed due to a temporary access problem
*These results are reported in Lasry Andes, Bilbao Carlos & Alvarez Nestor, February 2007, "Proyecto Lago Fontana, Chubut Province". The authors of this report are not Qualified Persons. These results reflect a potential quality and grade in ranges. The potential quantity and grade is conceptual in nature and there has been insufficient exploration to define a mineral resource. Exploration results have been reviewed and approved by John Hite, President of Marifil Mines Ltd. Mr. Hite is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.