- Target Silver-Zinc in Jurassic Breccia
- Hectares 3,000
- Large scale epithermal silver/base metal prospect
- The ore target is a large Silver/Zinc bearing breccia occurring along the margin of an altered Jurassic porphyry.
- The breccia is well exposed in a canyon and measures 70 to 90 m wide, more than 500 m vertically, and has a possible strike length in excess of 2,500 m.*
- Stream sediment geochemistry show 15-60 g/t Ag in 0.9 km by 2.0 km porphyry contact zone*
Exploration is planned.
*Work completed has been done by Lencinas A. PhD, Kromer R., and Sanchez V., in May 1996 and again by Lencinas, A. PhD, in June 2002. This exploration work has been reviewed and approved by John Hite, President of Marifil Mines Ltd. Mr. Hite is a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101.